Mazda Parts Source?

The oil pan for a 2.0 is $54 from Mazdaspeed (list is $91). I didn’t check anywhere else soo… if you find it cheaper someplace else, buy it there. The other stuff you want probably has a comparable discount.

what exactly is so bad about an advance/autozone/napa place?

wow strange i agree with ubengineering on something. If you know what you are getting whats the big deal. Beck Arnley, wagner, moog etc… parts should all be the same from place to place right?

Yeah you’re probably right. For bigger things I’ve always preferred going with oem, but I guess there’s no legit reason to.

I’ve also got half a mind to trade the thing in on a new Legacy sedan. The only work I’ve ever had to do were brake pads and rotors like 4 times and one headlight bulb. It might not be a bad idea to trade it in before putting any money into it, especially with the deals you can pull in a shitty economy.

gimme a few minutes and it’ll come to me…theres a mazda in i want to say georgia i used to get rx7 parts from…

** Malloy Mazda , parts guy is Ray

** did one better for ya: his phone # is 888 533 3400, email is hmkparts@aol.com
might want to say your from rx7club.com haha