Mazda Parts Source?

I’m going to be needing some parts for the Protege in the not-so-distant future that I don’t want to get from Advance/Autozone type places.

2003 Protege. Clutch, timing belt, caliper slide pins. Probably new floormats and an alternator. Definitely an oil pan.

I used to go to sites like germanautoparts and ecstuning for all of my VW needs. I go to courtesyparts.com for my Nissans. Any sites like that for Mazdas?

Hmmm, and here i thought those cars were disposable, who knew?

rockauto.com

Not mazda specific, but I order from them a lot.

They always have 5% off coupon codes you can find on google too.

For the clutch you can check out protegegarage.com, I don’t know what they have specifically for yours but I will be making some purchases from them soon.

Friends I know also use RockAuto.com a lot.

Thats usually where I go to get rough pricing infor for fixing anything.
edit: OIL PAN?

You going to put a turbo on it for the wife/autoX?

Was comingin her to post this as well. Their prices are usually really good and their parts interface is pretty slick

I’m not too sure about the motor/drivetrain/suspension on the Protege, but my buddy bought all his parts for his Mazda3 off focusfanatics and focaljet vendors.

It’s the Ford DNA shining through. The rust is starting to look too much like rot for me. :picard:

Go to the BMW dealership and trade it in on a real car.

I use usautoparts.net

Napa can get all that shit for you, normally they will work with you on the prices which is nice.

you should have bought a honda

How many miles did you get on your clutch? Is it that bad of one or is was this her learning car?

I got 110k on my sunfires clutch and curious how much mine is gonna be in the 3

It still grabs fine, just chatters bad if you get lazy with the gas. Got 73k on it. She’s been driving stick her whole life. No learning done on this car.

I have had other cars shudder/chatter on low throttle before being tune up related problems. Just saying if that bitch aint slippin keep it. Just do the 5th gear test.

talked to the guys on my mazda 6 forum

try protege garage, street unit or Mazmart

i dont know the exact links, but im sure you can google and find them. hope that helps

Thanks dude!

Ya know fry i’m sure there are some local sponsors here??? is there any local parts supply advertisers?
on the serious side-
if not i used to deal with united import locally for import stuff was always pleased

Post up what you find Fry. I might look for some this summer.

Run an auto-x in it and then sign up for the mazdaspeed program. Then you can get a huge discount on factory parts (and mazdaspeed parts).
http://www.mazdamotorsports.com/

I will do some searching for you.