Mazda RX7 W/ LS1 engine?

Anyone see or know the guy with the Mazda RX7 with the LS1 (I think) in it? I saw it and talked to him briefly at Polish Falcons a few weeks ago. That car looks sick!
Engine totally shoe horned under the hood. I bet she moves pretty good.

if its silver its andy’s(99civicsi) brother

i was considering this. and then i realized i dont have heir to a small fortune. lol

EDIT: i was considering it in a gen 1, nobody would ever expect it.

nope haven’t seen it. :wink:

but seriously…yeah that was him. that was when it was running like poo. Now it’s runnin strong and has a new clutch too. Fucker rips.

I know of a very very sexy one for sale, not too badly priced either lol

lol ive always had a thing for the gen 1’s but i never knew if they were capable of anything, especially with a 4 speed and the rotary engine.

it has a turbo ls1 MAF in it!

its a nice car :slight_smile:

boy that would rule :slight_smile:

Also has “The Speed Shop” tune so I am sure along with the turbo LS1 MAF it is silly fast

dont need a small fortune

Yeah, it’s silver. I bet it is a beast. Tell him I want a ride!! (or trade him for a day w/my GN!) LOL.

not cheap either tho lol

that would be fun as hell. but he probably wouldn’t go for it.

I might take ya up on that for a few minutes at least (once my FD is fully sorted ). I’ve always been a big GN fan. How quick is yours?

There are quite a few in Rochester, my roommate Brent Strong is just about finished with his. He’s been driving it a little bit, and the exhaust is being made as we speak! It is pretty fast, probably low 13’s or so :snky:

7.4 @ Lanc and high 11’s @ leister around 117 mph.

Maybe we can roll too. Should be a good run, I think. :slight_smile:

Sounds cool, I’m up for a run when your ready. C ya, Ken.

ls1 in rx7s are sooo common nowadays they should just put LSx motors in them cars from the factory. Or everything should have a LSx motor :slight_smile:

they don’t make rx7’s anymore and haven’t made them in over 10 yrs