Mclaren v murdogg v smoking v THE WORLD (split)

Mclaren and murdogg quit your drama ITT

I think he really did. I remember a thread where he wanted people to race in Latham and if I remember right Pete said thats what was happening with the GP.

i dont want to hijack with gtp crap it could go on forever… this thread is clearly about FAILVIS and CoSSEY. but ya smokin u blew past me when i had my hazards on… congrats. my clutch was smoked from racin k20, i was doors with him in 3rd gear both times then blew 4th and put hazards on cuz i thought i was beachin it. IIRC u only pulled him by a car length at that point in time… and i remeber in the parkin g lot you WOULDNT run me from a dig that night.

o wait smokins to scared to run ANYONE from a dig.

Ill gladly run you from a dig.

um I pulled ALOT more then a car on joeys K20 buddy…

that was only 40-100 and I was shutting down. I am pretty sure that was the same night you came out as well…

I will gladly do a dig with you this year…

waiting for response as videos dont lie.

I will gladly run you in spr4ing, from a dig and shove a 200 shot straight up your asss with the csamera runing the whoke time.

you arent racing anyone from a dig you lying ballsack… you complain about getting sssssideways with slicks at the valley how you gonna add more nitrous and get a better launch? u ran 13s for ever and now ur at what 12.8 big deal stock/auto ls1 cars do that.

hell…ol slowmarrow will take ya with a lt1 and half the shot

your a fucking retard dude. I have NEVER once been to the track on a sticky tire. Ever. Stop making shit up to make yourself feel better.

yah, I ran 12.8 On a 275 STREET TIRE @122 mph. Come get me. Shut me up this spring dude. I will shake your hand if you can beat me. I will throw in the big boy shot for you just to shove it right up your ass.

your a fucking moron. Shut the fuck up. You have no idea what your talking about.

bring it your little herb.

why so hostile? i know ur not in person so whats the point?

why run your mouth about false shit? make shit up to make yourself feel better? Also, I am this hostile in person, you just haven’t pushed me far enough in person to find out…

if you think your shit rolls out harder then mine I clearly have no problem lining up with you, giving you a 1,2 or 3 car hit on me just to prove a point.

but when we line up, make sure your shit is fixed and running mint. I dont want to sign on here the following night just to read excuse after excuse and then hafto wait another year to do runs.

gp will have slicks and runnin 25 psi. aint scared

good. See you this spring then. Maybe you can get a rematch with TDI wtihout him in 5th gear from a 40.

who cares i ran a built evo on 28 psi , i was on 10 psi, it means nothing.

LOL. Petes evo is FAR from built. Intake, exhaust, and tuned for more boost means SHIT. You didnt even race him on E85. He raced you in 5th gear, on 93 octane. AS slow as his car gets and you had a hard time walking away.

you knew you were racing a faster car. Why didnt you turn your boost up? So you could have a excuse when you lost?

like I said, I hope you can back up your claims in spring with NO excuses.

Oh man, please please let me in on this, please.

you are annoying.

me? because Im right? why start shit if you cant back it up?