Mclaren v murdogg v smoking v THE WORLD (split)

you would fucking MURDER this dude.

i dont whine about little details… Pete never raced me in 5th gear so you’re bein a hipocrit smokinz. whoz spreading false info now?

talk about whining… how come this aint in SR?

Videos dont lie. You got owned. Your shits not fast.

haha u guys actually bonded over this… nothing wrong with that

…we’ve been friends…

so what ur car is a diamer chrysler piece of junkkk. it runs good now but it wont for long. have fun.

u modded up a car with a junk stock transmission. i hope you have lifetime power train warantee cuz u will need it… have fun undoing all the cobbing too before you bring it back to the dealer.

Mopars actually hold value and quality pretty well. Hows pontiac doing? Especially the gran prix line bahahahahahaha

Trans isnt stock, nice try but fail again!

Transmission is made by a totally different company, not even by Chrystler BTW.

that was the weakest come back ever dood.

anyways back on topic with SSSsmokin… his car is cammed and has lots of nitrous and other crap, yet at the track he ties with a stock /auto LS1 . YOU RULE:thumbup

Called street tires moron. Whatd you run at the track?

why are you making excuses for him?? i ran 14.5 with an ebay clutch and smoked T25 running 8 psi??? didnt even let air out of tires, 35psi bald tires , spun all the way through 3rd. whats the problem?

its totally irrelevent, nothing except the trans is still under the hood.

Im not making excuses for him. Im using common knowledge speaking to someone who knows nothing of drag racing.

i know nothing about drag racing? you have a cobbed up charger with traction controll what the hell do you know? any retard can hit the gas. where the fuck is numba1 killa ? he knows a thing or 2…

My cobbed up charger will eat you alive. My new heads cost more than your whole motor. Traction control is long gone. Your car doesnt even move, cant even get out of its own way. Everything ive heard of it its a big piece of shit thats horribly junked together. My cars so cobbed together that i won my race series this year and is the 2nd fastest NA 5.7 out there. Horribly cobbed, should tell my builder that who builds nascar motors. You fucking idiot.

I race at tracks all over the country, you hit lebanon valley one wednesday a month. Enough said.