Mclaren v murdogg v smoking v THE WORLD (split)

that point.

I just wish i wasnt such a dumb ass and knew how to build short blocks, machine them in my house, balance them at home, coat the internals at home, port things properly at home. Everything Mclargengp can do. I hope lessons will soon be available.

that race was closer than we both expected it to be . if i came wit a bigger pill it would of been even . if thats the point ya were tryin to make ok cool .

cause come spring noone will do what they say they will lolol . it all gets laid on the line now . my god man when ya gonna learn :lol

I know this, and I wont disagree with you.

My point was that MclarenGP said you beat me

oh , i guess i didnt get that lolol .

I will.

hahaha i did not start shit… thread split, this kid nick “wanted a peice” so clearly he started the bullshit. im not trying to bench race anyone wtf… shut up. I said i will gladly run anyone win or loose, my cars not a fucking rocket ship ,never said it was . yes i like pieces of shit cars. thank you.

Yah ya did fag toon, you started it by bringing my name into that thread for no reason.

twas ball bustin pee on breath… and i didnt know that was failvis either DICK

I said let me in on this.

Then i said videos dont lie. You got beat.

Then you called my car a cobbed POS lol.

I dont think i really started this? I just replied when spoke too.

videos dont lie? you got beat? thats funny cuz pretty sure the video he posted was him and k20…

wait… his car runs 11s… yours run high 12s. times dont lie.

yea ike i did start in 5th, wish i had my camera at the time to show ya, but i’ll race again first thing when the car comes out, unchanged… end of march or first week of april.

Pete, do you know what 25 psi is?!

yea thats what i run on pump, 24-25

my gtp would be a good race for you mclaren

Just bought a GTP, where is the best placement of my oversized chrome reflective tape “SUPERCHARGED” sticker? Front or rear windshield, any ideas?

you bastard.:lol i wont beat that thing… i haz grand prix. i cant wait til spring tho… couple more months…

shaved bra