Mclaren v murdogg v smoking v THE WORLD (split)

You sound like a mad 16 year old girl.

“YEAH WELL I CAN WORK ON EXPENSIVE FERARRIS AND STUFF. STUPID CHRYSTLER DUMMY MOBILE”.

right…:crazy

dont worry man, nothin personal ill still race ya… you can get me back then. charger boi

Then please explain to me the logic and work of “hemi” and some other details of my car. Id love to learn from your knowledge. Without using google. Whys FI different for my motor? Whats unique about the cylinder heads and valvetrain?

Ill be waiting.

My uncle has a cuda and yea i know a little about em. What about it? I have a mopar performance engine building book… for real. 10 bucks its yours.

My motor, not your uncles.

If i wanted help or knowledge on old mopars id ask mk4 30r or slowmarrows friends.

Youre the know all here, lets hear some good stuff. I dont know anything, im a trend follower and id really like to know some info on my 40,000$ waste of cobbed together junk. So please, inform me.

I really dont care to try and impress you… hemis have been around for a long time. you have a baby hemi. The name HEMI is the shape of the CCs. The valve train is unlike any other mopar engine. wtf else you want… i dont know specs it aint my thing. blow it up and ill fix it. hows that.

and i kinda doubt you are 2nd place nationally for NA 5.7 liter… i mean dude a lot of people have 5.7 liters u talking mopar only?

5.7 345 CI hemi motor.

I have a 5.7 hemi. Stock motor for car.
I have a 6.1 hemi. Motor im using this season.
And i have a 7.0 426 hemi. Motor i bought for 2012 season with boost.

Pretty much covered.

NIGHT TROLLZ

Good one.

Keep living the dream.

if you have built cars that fast, how come yours is so SSlow?

is that all you got on me? because thats weak. I went 13.1 @ 111 with long tubes through the stock catback on STREET tires. Then I went 12.8 @ 121.55 on STREET TIRES. 121mph is MORE then enough for a low 11 second pass and that was pedaling all the way down the track with my tires boiling into mid 3rd…Your a fucking idiot. You are absolutely clueless what you are talking about.

lots of nitrous? hmmm nope. Only baby pills here.

your beating on nick for him not having as much “wrench time as you”. What the fuck does this even mean? It doesnt mean shit. If your only resort is to bust on someone for not turning as many wrenches as you, you have a problem. long story short, your theory sucks. If you KNEW how to turn those wrenches, your car would show it…and it doesnt.

BTW, you still havent ran anywhere close to my V6 camaro time I built in my driveway with home tools…if you want to go that route with “wrench time.”

try that from a dig lolol . i bet ya that a huggggeeeee differance

no shit. I was trying to prove a point.

what point lol

Why does it seem like Deja Vu every time I come on this site?? Same BS, same stories, same everything. Shut up till spring and prove your point!!

http://0.tqn.com/d/gocaribbean/1/0/9/5/-/-/goat-racing-100.jpg

Murrdogg issnt evven inn herre.

Lies is thread title.

OH IM HERE BRO… COME AT BRO, COME AT ME