McLarenGP vs Shawn96VR-4

its got a supra moto in it…

:stfu now ya actin like a retard dude

Ill run against you any day ; :nod

funny cause drew says the same thing everyday, and mclaranf1GPftl never shows

Lol lets see the vids of this thing in action

if it was in action we prolly would have by now ,but its a dead soldier i think :nod

Hmm calling people out with a car that doesnt run. Theres an idea :ponder

im concinced hes another bobby t. Talk alot of shit, get called out, race and lose horribly.

Me, Drew (SSmokin), norwood,John (88slowmarro) have all called him out and nothing.

my shit runs fine dood, the clutch barely holds at 2 bars and the tires are bald. Shit will smoke your mustang. I will take full responability for the call outs. Yea i did call people out in the middle of a serious transmission swap but everyone knows when your building a car theres always the chance of something not going 100% according to plan. Now the weather is shit and you’ll just have to wait.

Im calling you out, race my 277whp mustang…

no problem. who else if you lie about your whp you suck… and smokin i dont want to hear it.

adam youre gonna get SMOKED from a dig.

I could get beat. But idc, ill bring the 277whp dyno chart with me if you dont believe me…

i guess he really is that dumb

2 bar = 29.4psi… i doubt it!
his car sucks
his callouts are weak
your mustang runs 11s with stock suspenion, whooped tires and only 277whp

his mom must have smoked meth when she pregnant

194whp civic?

Why would you call out Shawn if your car only runs 13s? His car runs that stock.

Noo, im a low 13 sec car on motor next year…

1/2 throttle.

yea i ment half that. 14.7 psi. Thanks bub

no. you said 2 bar… so unless youre trying to sound like your setup is SICK and adding 1 bar boost to 1 ATM and calling it 2 bar… step down “bub”