MclarenGP your shits WEAK

this is hilarious, not even gonna lie… my money would be on the f-bodies

Yeah?

I own a F-body and I’ll put the money on Adam on whos gonna win unless theres some 10 second camaro I dont know about…:rofl

:lol

My car is slow as fuck!

I think he was talking about the camaro’s vs POS GP

yup, i dont understand why he would waste his time

he called us out a few months ago, then we agree’d to run him and ever since he backs out.

weak.

I dont think his shitbox could even touch my 13.80’s.

i aint callin anyone out. you guys just hatin :gay

Yea hatin ass mo fuckas

wErd n!&&@!

“ain’t” is not a word

you sir are incorrect…from Websters dictionary.

ain’t
One entry found.

Main Entry:
ain’t
Pronunciation:
\ˈānt
Etymology:
contraction of are not
Date:
1 : am not : are not : is not
2 : have not : has not
3 : do not : does not : did not —used in some varieties of Black English
usage Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated, ain’t in senses 1 and 2 is flourishing in American English. It is used in both speech and writing to catch attention and to gain emphasis <the wackiness of movies, once so deliciously amusing, ain’t funny anymore — Richard Schickel> <I am telling you—there ain’t going to be any blackmail — R. M. Nixon>. It is used especially in journalistic prose as part of a consistently informal style <the creative process ain’t easy — Mike Royko>. This informal ain’t is commonly distinguished from habitual ain’t by its frequent occurrence in fixed constructions and phrases <well—class it ain’t — Cleveland Amory> <for money? say it ain’t so, Jimmy! — Andy Rooney> <you ain’t seen nothing yet> <that ain’t hay> <two out of three ain’t bad> <if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it>. In fiction ain’t is used for purposes of characterization; in familiar correspondence it tends to be the mark of a warm personal friendship. It is also used for metrical reasons in popular songs <Ain’t She Sweet> <It Ain’t Necessarily So>. Our evidence shows British use to be much the same as American.

Just because some jackass decided to include ebonics in the dictionary doesnt mean “Aint” is a word. It just means america as a whole is getting less intelligent.

My moneys on Adams drag stang :ahh

where the F is my 12th grade english teacher who swore it was not… she would lip out if she saw that hahaha. i stand corrected

She was correct. Aint is not a word. Half of america speaks stupid half slang lingo that its now accepted as part of our language.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=7790

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=4154

if you make shit up that we raced, you can sure as shit meet me somewhere to actually race me.

its called e-bonics thank the brothers for that