me likey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-CHEVY-NOVA_W0QQitemZ330198441723QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6172QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Best body style of any vehicle ever. Probably my favorite car right there.

Get it and put your drivetrain into it! We have one sitting around our shop w/ fresh paint that’s just been under a cover for years and years. I can get it at a good price from the owner (my buddy) but I just don’t have time for a project on that level (the entire car is taken apart, it’s a roller right now but all the trim, interior, glass, etc. is out and scattered around our shop :eek: ).

I’m with Noah: one of my favorite cars of all time.

-TJ

cool

nice car but i get bored of chevys regardless whats under the hood. I’m buick olds mopar guy. i’d probably look and keep walking. besides g-body montes the only chevys i stop for are vettes, 59-64 impalas and conv irocs

66>

I :love: old nova’s

Would need a motor swap 4 sure…195 HP FTL…but it looks nice

My dad is doing a 69, 396/375 right now!

TTIWWP

:smiley:

:nono: :slight_smile:

mee too!

Not a fan of old Novas… Too square

Yeah, cavies are hotter fo sho. :kekegay:

-TJ

hey now… I didn’t say I liked the Cavy better in comparison… 60s-70s Mopars are my penchant.

nice…needs a LSX swap

But you don’t like square??

-TJ

No, I said the Nova was TOO square… Older mopars are more elongated… However I don’t like the older Darts and Scats and stuff…

Charger, Coronet, Challenger, Some Dusters…

'66 & '67>

I love all of the early Duece’s, but '66-'67 are on my short list of the sweetest looking cars of all time.

Eric…It is the right color for ya. Your drivetrain would be sweet in it.

Not too bad, my heart usually lies in the 66-70 models, but that one isn’t too shabby.