Me Vs Deebo

https://youtu.be/iyutOFXxg58

:tup:

Lol @ 700hp on 30psi wtf. I am sure your car is going to be fine with just a screen on the filter too. some people … :gotme:

lol yeah i know.

Is your driver door repainted or is it just the vid?

Good race

Glad to see its running strong :tup:

Whats it going to take to get over 18 psi? more fuel mods needed?

Need an upgraded fuel rail, Vargas sells one which I will be picking up hopefully this week. The guy down in FL who has a 6466 has that and is able to run 25 PSI with the HPFP keeping up no problem. So that’s the game plan.

Good eye lol. P.O before the P.O backed into something with the door open so he had the door replaced with a new factory silver one. it is probably off slightly but exaggerated a bit in the video

Evo paint is off from the factory anyway. Different material from fender, door, bumper etc

Good run for sure, glad to see everyone is still getting them in before the snow flys

Eric your probably itching to upgrade your turbo kit over the winter

I’m pretty sure that manifold is a t3/t4 flanged 4 bolt so he could pretty much buy a turbo and it bolts right up. Haven’t really looked at the STM standard placement manifolds in awhile but last I knew that’s what it was.

evo needs more boost

It’s a tial vband flanged. Nicer to work on , crappier to switch turbos. As far as I know gt28’s to a “37r” tial housing is the same diameter

I can also send it in for an hta upgrade. If it was a gtx wheel or hta it would make for a huge improvement. I’ll have to see if it’s a .63 or .82 housing too.

It’s still pretty fast for a stock motor car lol. I’d rather go to the track and see how it does now.

It’s fun to drive and I think switching out the turbo will just make it not as friendly on the street. There was a huge boost leak at the compressor housing and my couplers have just about seen their day lol. It’s a huge improvement from when I first bought the car and the intake manifold is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re better off keeping it enjoyable then turning it into a garage queen.

For sure

is there a way to embed a facebook video without linking a persons profile from facebook?

So much fail

You need to use Youtube/Viemo

Lol i tried 3 times and gave up oh well

gt28 and 71 are different series of turbine so idk how the tial housing could be the same. Last time I talked to Kyle I thought the top end was built? Gtx3576 or PTE6262CEA should be a better all around turbo for your setup without sacrificing drivability.

It just has valve springs and retainers

I meant the flange size not the actual housings