media play out of business sale

In case someone doesnt know Media Play is going out of buisness so they are having a sale on everything in the store until they close. So i hit them up today and all DVDs are 20% off. I ended up grabbing
Blade 1
Swordfish
Preditor 1
Preditor 2
Alien vs. Preditor unrated version
The Punisher
Unleashed unrated version
The 40 year old virgin unrated version

Figure if there is any movie, video game, etc. you want now would be a good time to save a little money on it.

i was thinking about going to look at some movies and games…but i want to get rid of this $100 best buy card i just got before i head to media play to buy some things

They closed around here a long time ago. Probably 5 years or more.

that was just one location. now it’s all of them. The company is toast.

Sweet so everything is priced normally now. :tup:

Not yet,hasnt reached 50% yet :lol:

Exactly why I don’t shop there to begin with.

Best Buy > Media play in prices

then again… * > Media Play in prices…

yes but id rather pay alittle more than drive the extra 20 min to best buy.

65 for the best buy card :wink:
haha
i might have to hit up MP soon

I’ll be waiting for the clearance sale, maybe I can get some cheap older-school games. :slight_smile:

I heard if you’ve got a giftcard they’ll give you cash for it.

Eh… Best buy is only 5 extra minutes away for me so it’s definately a better deal.

Really? id be down for that…i got a media play card just sitting around

Hmmm…Battlefield 2? I think I might have to…

My parents went there and a lady just started backing up as they were about to go behind her in their van and she backed right into them. :tdown:

It’s some chinese lady and she had daughter on the phone to talk to my dad. She tells him how they will pay cash for it so that they don’t have to go through the insurance. They better not get screwed over. My dad wouldn’t let that happen anyways.

they will do it but you have to have the original recipt…comon now its a GIFT CARD! do they think ppl will actually still have this?

yeah great sale when they have any decent dvd priced at 28 buks to begin with :bloated:

:wave: media play, dont let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out

:word:

best buy is all the way out on the blvd

Well it’s better for the people that live close to it. It’s 100x better than the Media Play that’s just down the road from it.

prices aren’t low enough yet…

waiting to buy -

ThunderCats DVD Set… still 50+
A decent flight sim, and joystick
Marvel Chess set
Marvel other stuff… :stuck_out_tongue: