Media Players?

No matter what I do Im having constant lock up issues with Windows Media Player. Doesnt do it everytime but just enough to get irritating. Tried upgrading didnt work.

so is there any decent media players out there?

WINAMP ftw!

ya i used to use that too…i think i’m gonna dl it again and ditch windows media player as well cuz it sucks

VLC viewer is the best out there

www.videolan.org

x2 tho i messed up something in mine and cant see half of it anymore and am too retarded to figure it out.

same happened to me , the media library disappears. couldnt get it to come back up.

winamp for mp3’s
vlc for anything video related

/thread

Music Match Jukebox to play music and iTunes to rip cds.

hahahhaha rofl lol

yeaaaaaaaa right

:rofl:

don’t know whats so funny

:dunno:

you’re a mac user :slight_smile:

Nope pc user here. You’ve never seen my screen shots?

iTunes makes it easier to label tracks because it does it for me. I’d use mmjb but its a cracked version so I don’t let it connect to the net.

Winamp has little hidden buttons all over the dam place, makes it confusing to get things to pop back up.

:hs: you have an ipod eh?

music jukebox and itunes both blow… that’s why i :rofl: you can get info from the cddb in many other programs.

not having to rip your own cds > anything that was mentioned in this thread

WMP even :eek2:

I never have probelms with media player…

My roommate is a recording arts student so he buys massive amounts of cds. Alot easier getting music that way then having to download it. Also I haven’t had any problems with mmjb so I don’t know why it blows so much.

As for WMP I hate the new layout and how you can’t just have it grouped as one artist but I have to have it installed to use xbox connect.

As for hating on the nano, like I said before it fit what I wanted it to do and nobody else on the market could compete. I wanted to spend $200 for a 2gig player that had a color screen. Iriver had a 2gig player but no color screen and it wasn’t as small as a nano.

Don’t hate on apple because they put out products and they have a following. Its the same with any other company out there.

x2
:stick: