iTunes BLOWS! what else can i use?

ok, sorry if this is a repost. but wtf. i hate this crap. is there anything else out there? i tried media monkey, but i couldnt do it with the touch.

i think winamp works with the ipod. read up on that

What seems to suck so much about it?

I can see my music, and play it. Isnt that all a music player is for?

iTunes works fine for me, but I also organize it and manage it manually and don’t let it automate anything.

Who the hell pays for music? :wtf:

Limewire + Windows Media Player = Full Music IPOD

Limewire, that’s smart.

:picard:

lol limewire

it works doesn’t it? Not the safest thing but it’s music for free.

Walking into FYE and grabbing a stack of CDs is free too.

what is a good place for MP3s, something on the cheap.

im using legalsounds.com now

9 cents per song. lowest around, i was using alltunes, but you cannot fill up ur account with a CC anymore so i had to switch to legalsounds

torrents work too…

iTunes is SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW! it takes forever and if i try to add album art it takes like a minute per album. or if i try to update an ide tag. i am not talking about playing music. i dont really care about that. i use winamp. but for transferring and updating itunes is the worst. then it does that determining gapless playback crap and THAT takes like an hour.

The new itunes is so bloated.

None of my automatic podcast lists work anymore, I have to manually update them.

Its a piece of shit, they designed it around the iphone.

I LOVE foobar2000 for playing music. but always used itunes to upload music to my touch, and its nice to have around to update firmware and what not.

I’m personally against having 2 programs with the same function on a computer, but this has always been an exception for me

that site is legit? i saw it, but was a little nervous about throwing my CC number into a site that says 0,09 cents a song!

buickgn has poor financial records… he doesn’t know that he is missing thousands mysteriously

of course its legit, been using alltunes and legal sounds for a while now, never an issue, i just found out you can now fill alltunes now, im going to switch back as with alltunes you can manually pick bitrates and shit for the songs you download.

http://www.allpay-ez.com/

I dunno dude, I use my Mac to edit all my music ID3 tags, and every song I individually put the album art onto and it works flawlessly and fast…even when uploading multiple new albums at once.

I actually really like the setup on zune vs. the itunes software. Hell i perfer the zune player to any ipod except the touch.

the TOUCH is touchy with adding and removing music from it. Itunes is required from what i have found. Just make sure you RIP your CD’s or music as base .mp3 files… it will make life easier to stay away from the m4p, m4q, m4x aac. file that itunes comes out with new every other month.

i have a plugin that will read my ipod touch in winmedia player. but it wont sync music to it.

every time itunes comes out with an update. its really just a new encryption scheme to keep you from useing 3rd party software with your new ipod. mac is smart like that FORCING you to use their annoying software.

i use tunebite to convert (dub) crappy itunes files to basic .mp3’s and then sync them back with itunes. but i still have to manually input the Album artwork in itunes for every album. its a good thing windows media player & ZUNE puts the .jpg of the album in the music folder. because ITUNES can NEVER find the artwork unless it was bought on itunes… which i never do.

LOCAL music STORE FTW. having the hardcopy of a CD is acutally a good idea.