Meet: April 21st

Figured I’d post up early, let’s get a HUGE turnout this friday!

Meet at United Cycle off Whyte Ave between 9:00 - 9:30 pm. Cruise to West Ed around 10:30.

Remember guys we want to keep these meets going.

• No burnouts.
  • We know you have a turbo, no need to let off the BOV coming in or leaving.
  • No speeding through the lot please.
  • BE CAREFUL parking!
  • Only take up one parking stall, unless your car has a value of $60,000 and up (such as my CRX)

On the cruise:

• Don’t drive like a dick
  • Don’t put the lives of your passengers and the other drivers on the road in danger. Driving like that will not get you laid, so what’s the point?
  • Please don’t speed excessively (140+), we don’t need the attention drawn to us.

Have fun! Tell your friends, lets have a record turnout this weekend!

Jeff

Whole bunch of loud import cars driving along…that doesn’t usually get much attention :lol:

Good luck though! I hope it goes well

I think there was a typo jeff. too many zeros for your car

Haha I was being sarcastic, yo.

Is this a NECC meet or a 780tuners meet ?

I placed it in “Other Upcoming Events”, it’s just a regular friday night meet, but I don’t usually see alot of NECC members there, so I figured I’d post up and get some more guys out. Represent them Nissans! :smiley:

780 tuners meet. dont lie jeff

You also posted it on 780tuners.

I think as NECC, we should try to isolate ourselves from 780tuners scene as much as we can.

that is my humble opinion.

this is not a necc meet, but the fact is that people can make up their own mind and cruise with whoever they want.

why you arent ready for racewarz slide? too soon junior?

Yeah I’m not inviting NECC to have a meet. Just inviting some NECC cars to show up haha. :slight_smile:

Exactly, When i do go i rarely go cruising. It is fun to see all the ricers out

Its not about just seeing them though.

I am not judging who goes to 780tuners or who doesnt. Every pack will have it ricers to create bad rep. Even us have ricers upon us. The reason I said I would stay away from it is due to amount of heat they create and tickets they get.

Everytime 780tuners gets together and takes a ride to west edmonton mall, red lights and stop lights are being ran over, donuts being made in parking lots, BOVs are unleashed at first gear, cars are towed.

Something stupid always happens. I personally try to stay away from anything 780 related as much as possible and only cruise with good friends I know.

In result, I havent been pulled over in any of my jdms once so far…

NECC member are usually at 780meets, we just dont cruise with them cause of all the crap that usually happens…Remember last year when the guys with the RX7 hit my car.

fair enough.

I am down for showing up as NECC but not down for cruising to west edmonton mall.

agreed

Dude, i should show up and hold the scene with my Battle Damage Edition Altima, you know it comes from factory that bent control arm and everything…

I’m not to hyped about showing up, especially the last time i got a speeding ticket (i know i shouldnt let the little ricers get to me…) and they had a Grand Caravan with Underglow… who does that…

WTF man? I was there making fun of the Hondas like everyone else! lol :finga:

I should be there…

Should be a big one tonight. I’ve got new rims! Everybody come see! :tonqe: