Friday May 8, 2009 - NECC MEET

Just a Reminder:

Friday May 8, 2009

Locations to be announced[/b]
When: 8pm
Where: Hawrelak Park (first parking lot to the left) Default Location

I hope to see a bunch of you out! Rain or shine!

Hey guys I won’t be there :frowning: Still away but coming back soon I should be able to make the other one for sure !
cya

I also won’t be out for this meet. I still don’t have a car.

I wont be out either. Gone camping

iam iffy… still kinda just waiting on an alignment… then ill have to see how she goes… but if i do it wont be pretty…lol my fender is still crying…

You can always ride bitch with me again. lol.

I should be out i get the night off.

I will be in attendance.

Got the night off, I’ll be there hopefully.

Gotta work till 9, so I’ll meet u guys at UC.

I’ll be there this time! I won’t be late and miss it again =\ Hopefully I will be able to bring my 240 since the windshield is being replaced friday afternoon~

If im not wrenching on the tsx, ill probably be there.

im there.

Can’t make it - in Italy. Dirty job, but somebodies gotta do it!

I’ll be there as usual … looking forward. Oh … my boss might show up at UC in his 07 Viper SRT-10

Can’t be there. Rugby game then I have to finish packing!!!

Have fun everyone! I’m sure I’ll be able to meet with you all when my schedule isn’t as hectic.

So where is this ending up cuz a bunch of ppl are saying uc but i thought we werent doing that? or are we getting bite to eat or what? just trying to figures shit out as my car should be going in for alignment today… not sure where but ya

Not sure, I guess we can decide when everyone arrives. We wil take a vote :smiley:

Ok random post off my cell phone Ryan Have you possibly changed your mind and are coming to this meet? also is there a way i can see the jvc in action like is it hooked up in your car now?

OK iam definately coming out to the meet now!

hey i tried to find where everyone was meeting at whorlack park… at around 8 and i could only find these three dudes with necc sticker. asked em if they were meeting with other members and then they just looked at me like i was retarded…