MEET PICS!

IMHO i think that guy’s 300zx looks fugly. btw whos car is that with the license plate forrory? looks good, but overall all the cars there looked pretty good

That would be me, and thanks.

Cal-Soy backing up his car like a pro…

lol that was jokes.

hey man welcome to the site.

Hey zep it was a pretty wild night. I’ve been trolling on here for months, I’m kinda wondering if my plates should be showing like that tho? Can’t be a good thing.

wowww damn wish i didnt miss that!!

hahaha, parking lesson for all the younger TNC members without g2s yet. and my car is safe, all my lights are completely functioning and not burnt out! unlike some s13 driivers out there.

hey if you wanna see the whole meet, youtube " tnc yorkdale meet" and ou will get a good vid of the entire meet.

LOL, qft! You all know who you are.

lol, that’s my video.

sweet video, i enjoyed watching it a few times. to bad you didnt get a vid of this white 300zx or the major police chase that night.

I kept copies of these if you don’t mind. I forgot to bring my camera. Many thanks, cheers,
John

np, sick car.

If you want a bigger one just ask. All original pics are at 1536 x 2048

I was just over the edge of the meet area with my camera when the 300zx was drifting up the garage. Too bad my cam wasn’t set on record DOH Then I was too far for the burnout lol :frowning: