I dont want to buy a PS3 for one game :frowning:

man that looks friggin badddasssssssss!

but.

sam fisher > *

:slight_smile:

Neither do I.

So I think this will be a metal gear I’m not going to be playing

naaaaaahh

Same here it looks so good. Yet, on a system that is so evil. If there was ever a game series that played like a movie this was it.

For a moment I thought this was the E3 video I was plesantly suprised. After watching though it seems to be lacking the animation polish that MGS3 had. Or maybe it’s my imagination.

My question is why does snake look young again at the end?

Odd…very odd.

Kojima is brilliant,I could play metal gear for PS1 for the rest of my life and not get sick of it.Its a shame PC gamers will probably never see it on the PC or it will take 2 years to get ported over…like 1 & 2.

i dont think i sould click on this…

yup deffinetly sould not have clicke don it lol.

The older snake is from MGS3 (a.k.a. Snake, or Big Boss)
The younger is Solid Snake from MGS 1/2, he was presumed dead/missing so technically it’s a huge deal.

Halo?

Metal Gear Awesome :slight_smile:

oh…how I love the metal gears…

MGS games are so good…this one looks like it will be fantastic!!

I bet if I bought a Ps3 and the game you would be playing it balls out and everything

oh snap

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/english/pic/dl_img/mgs4_e3/raiden_1024.jpg

RAIDEN IS THE BIGGEST GAY.

anyways, i love the MGS series more than any other series ever. I’ll end up renting a ps3 from blockbuster and playing the shit out of this game for a weekend. Or I’ll somehow make friends with jaysgreenlx.

Was the trailer the 10 minute trailer? if so… it’s been out for almost a year.

Well since the date on the post with the trailer is from September 2006… I’d guess it has been out for a while. I think the trailer was 8 minutes long.

Yea. It’s a great trailer though.

When he shoots himself in the head is the best. Haha. :tup:

rick, do you have a ps3?

Ah, I just found the 15 minute trailer, that’s probably the one you were talking about. WOW.

These “cow” rexes are something else :slight_smile:

sweet!

to whatever tool said sam fisher > *

sam fisher has no storyline to support his gheyness… which makes him 2x as ghey as snake. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: