Miami vs FSU game on now

Quite possibly the best college game I’ve seen a long time. The bragging rights on the line, the even match of skill and some of they plays they’ve pulled off tonight is awsome

Bailey > fooseball

You must not see much football… ITs a battle of ineptitude. The score makes you think it would be a good game, but neither team can do dick. This kid from Miami at QB is coming around, but the two from FSU are awful.

ITs a decent game b/c of the score, not because of the level of play IMO

thus is why i said. Bailey > fooseball

I agree…I didn’t say “awsome highly skilled teams” but they are matched so the game itself is good. Miami’s QB is def an upcoming force.

Isn’t it past ur bed time? Ur wife’s gonna take away the keyboard soon if u dont go to bed :nono:

watching tight pants 2 legged dude < watching 4 wheels and seeing no tight pant dude.

you been drinking?

No, I should be though…

how can u mess up that throw? first too high and then too low… way to lost the game buddy.

that game was pretty bad…

i always end up liking the pros both schools produce, but i like to see those teams lose too.

Give em some breaks. I mean hell, they are like 18 or 19 year old kids playing in front of 85,000 people… You’d be nervous as all hell too.

you’re right. why the hell do they not have any preseason games??

The NC double Asshole would never allow that because they wouldn’t be able to make any money off of it.

the only good result in a Miami/FSU game is a bomb to hit both teams.

who won?

Fsu