Michael Vick, again

This time he will go down!

I hope he goes down. but he will walk away with no jail time

What was it…65 dogs? WTF kill him

Federal charges, many witnesses. He will be convicted, banned from NFL, serve time in federal penitentery, get his butt hole reamed.

He and Pacman Jones should both have the shit beaten out of them.

i dont think much will happen to him. he has a slim chance of serving any time, in my opinion. i dunno how but some shit will go down and he’ll get off with a slap on the wrist. i still think hes a piece of shit tho.

he better

it was only a matter of time anyway, he’s sadly becoming the Dennis Rodman of football.:tool:

On a side note, how much could he possibly have been making off dog fighting?!?..seriously…it’s not like he’s a millionaire already or anything

its probably not the money its just hes one of those fuckers that figures hes hi-profile so he can do whatever he wants (which in many cases is true). so instead of enjoying the fame, success, money etc that he already has, he goes and pisses it away by being a retard…who wouldve guessed.

His punishment should be him bending over and they get that rapist dog to prison rape him 24/7 for a year.

you can take Vick outta the hood cant take the hood outta Vick or his brother

X1000000

the man speaks the truth

x2

Feed him to his dogs. Let them tear the fuck out of him for a while.

I’m with this guy.

vick will go down because most people love animals… the human society has a lot of power of persuasion. the nfl offices, the falcons…they will have to give mike up to the will of the people. he’s rep is toast. no company worth a damn will keep him as an endorsor. he may skate the legal shit. i mean hell OJ cut the bitches head off almost. In all seriousness he may have had a better chance if he was charged with molesting kids, people get all up in nots about their animals. dennis rodman never did anything that bad.

just heard this on the radio today (late comer), but mysteriously the trail will only be tried after this season is over go figure.

Michael Vick is thee spokesperson for Ghetto trash

after seeing videos of dogfights (which are fucking disgusting) and reading about what they typically do to the dog that loses (even more fucked up and cruel) i feel that vick should do time. i read somewhere that he can potentially serve up to six years… he should be gone from the NFL for life. man i dont know how ATL dealt with him this long…