Midnight Wheelies....

a video taken by me and the rider is one of the locals… what a rider!

MIDNIGHT WHEELIES IN BUFFALO!

Click the link to see it on you tube…

THUMBS UP MAN!

schweeeeet… i;ve been clickin refresh all night :slight_smile:

how do i save it to my pc though? man that one slammed down hard

send me an im, that way i can get it uncompressed… willybeen

:tup: Will

crazy stuff…seems a bit shaky though?? 600’s harder to hold up than the bigger bikes??

when do i get to take some nice vids :wink:

Yes. Bigger bikes are heavier and generally more stable.

sick nite, sick film, good work xeon

Attaboy Will.

will= one crazy man…

still cant belive u dodged that car… it looks like a much bigger gap in the video but it wasent…

haha sweet vid willy

:tup:

that is pretty BA. :tup:

yay for willy

wow, sick skills man, nice one missing that car, that was close :tup:

idk about that video cuz i didnt watch it but willy pulled the sickest wheelie the other night. that shit seemed like forever and 100+. getting rebal back tomorrow then u can do what u want with it till someone buys it. later

awesome… if you get it back friday let me know, cuz i have off, and id like to get her learning on it… btw… i really dont do stuff at over 100… the wheelies in the vid were more like 55 to start…

and the reason for the shakiness is i’m trying to learn the rear brake… those wheelies are PAST the balance point of the bike and the rear brake brings it back, i just started to learn the brake 2 nights ago…

and i wasnt wearing my lucky shoes :slight_smile: :roll:

nic sneaks, smooth wheelies

my suit is fully perforated and therefore COLD at night, also when i wear the suit i do things i wouldnt normally do which is a bad combo for night riding, and i’ve never tried to use the a* boots to do a stand up… thats one more thing id worry about lol… give me some time to get comfy and ill rock more safety gear…

hows the sv doing?

i <3 my :gay2: laugh, when he switched lanes, and the guy in the jeep totally went…

NO WAI! :bsflag::ohnoes: :eek: all at once.