Bragging

I just ripped highchair wheelies on my dirtbike for the first time down the road…3rd gear almost pinned for a good 300 feet…i was psyched ive been nervous about doing em on pavement but finnaly maned up…i can also ride spreaders all day long and normal wheelies 5th gear till i hit the rev limiter…im getting some video with my buddy on his little miny stunt bike sometime this week so if i can load it on my computer ill get some on here.

highchairs have a nice balance point dont they ? :nod

Its nice not worrying about flipping over for once i guess :slight_smile: Getting it up there is a little nerve racking though. Im running out of juice in 3rd so i think when im taping the video ill go for 4th. Im was pretty nervous on the pavement for the first time today though. Once i was in the wheelie i was realy comftorable though. :banana I cant wait to ride again this week. I think i might have to trade in my dirtbike for a street bike and start stunting ;D

word, practice slowing the wheelies down by goin past the BP and tapping the rear brakes

Yeah thats no problem with regular wheelies i can ride them for ever…highchairs and spreaders i have no back brake that why i worry about going over…no way to correct myself

good good, after you got rear brake control, you can always put on a rear hand brake kit

Dirtbikes are meant for the dirt and jumping, not stuntin like your daddy on the streets.

Lol i do the dirt and jumping part too…i ride tracks pretty often 60 + foot doubles …stuntings for anything you have the guts to do it on IMO

congrats

i like stunting anything with wheels

congrats man . . . yeah im just starting to do wheelies… i wanna get to the point where i can do highchairs and what not…

I used to stunt alot on a 400EX quad we set up. we had nice round turf tamer tires, braced the rear subframe and added a 12-O bar. I got really good at coaster wheelies, and could creep the quad at 12-Oclock slower than my grandmother could walk with a cane. The scaryest thing I could do was sit my ass on the handlebar bad, and stand on the front bumper and wheelie it up. It is really scarry coming back down, alot of weight over the front end… I ran my self over once, not good.

Stunting on a bike is alot different, as you dont have a nice 40" wide “training wheel” back axle to keep you from tiping side to side! I totally respect you all after I came off stunting a atv!

Standing on the bumper doing wheelies in nasty…ive never seen anyone do that…definetly ballsy. Tomorow were taping for a few hours im thinking ill try some stoppies in the highchair position too. A little worried about running myself over but i think itl be ok. Good front brake control should be all i need. At least ill get it on tape if i crash haha

yeah at least it will be on tape… lol good luck though bro

where are you taping?

ohh yah… the front bumper wheelie… made me poop a little, and I didnt really ride them our too far… The first one I tried, I got up about 3 feet, quite a bit before the balance point, rode it for about 15 feet & dropped the wheels back down, lost my grip, faceplanted and got run the fuck over by my machine. tried it again a few times, got one good one for about 60 feet and called it quits!

I gota get some sliders and protection for my KTM and I want to start stunting a bike. we should get together some time and practice…

Im taping in Duanesburg at my house…anything too crazy were gonna practice on the grass then go on the road for most of the taping…we want to get all our tricks and then try some new stuff for awhile…highchair stoppies…double wheelies with a girl on the back and anything else we can think of…your welcom to come down if you want.

Circle wheelies on 50’s FTW

50 circles ftw!
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6749/103107061xj1.jpg

:slight_smile: one handed one footed 50 wheelies FTW (This is my freind Bruce)