might be time for a new car

GTO?

GTO but you don’t want anything fast. G35 coupe?

ca n i write dd any bigger the car needs to get around in the snow i put 50k on in 18 months i dont need a gto or a g356 iam going to look at g6s the new saturn and the fusion awd

Don’t you get a GM discount? Saab 9-2X! They’re cute.

i indeed do

Fist off tires are cheap for that truck … second … they would actually wear less because of the AWD

Any N/A subaru, those things are slow as balls.

a heavy truck with 20s and awd i dont see the cheap and long lasting in its future.considering i see trailblazer with 17 18,000miles on a weekly basis getting tires ill pass

corolla

XRS… oh wait you cant drive stick nevermind. then go with the TC

i cant? i drove it for two years. when i was forced into buying the current car the manual version wasnt available yet.

How about a Slob 9-3?

it is a fav of mine i really want one but people keep talking me out of it

to be honest, i think the saturn aura is a really nice car :shrug:]

EDIT: im feeling the two tone brown interior

my sister had one as a rental when someone t boned ehr i really liked it

Re: 5.2L

The motor won’t go, but everything around it will go. Not to mention that I like to make more than 45 HP/liter.

Are you sure you can swing a 30K for a new car? Damn.

I vote, 4 cylinder camry. Those new camrys are TITS. Or, a Rav4, or an element.

if i got a 30k car it would be over 5 years and i would have to budget better iam looking towards the 20,25k range. if i got a suv i would throw the whole good on gas thing out the door.i am more looking at cars. iam going to check out some cars next week on my day off. hopefully ill find something but. this all is also pending how much i would have to roll over after trade in. tc’s r overplayed sti and evos r over played to. iam pretty much over wanting a fast car so iam looking for a full size sedan. or small truck. iam definatly not liking gms styling changes for its trucks.i was also thinking a used cts. i drove my grandmas the other day and it drove rather nice.

Alright, help us help you. What do you need it for? You claim to drive around 32k/per. Why/how? What does your DD need to do?

+1