might be time for a new car

i work in hamburg and buffalo and live in niagara falls point a to point b and look classy

few year old M5 M3

OK I feel you…

Hamburg and S. Buffalo can get hairy a few times a year thanks to lake Erie. AWD might not be a bad idea. At 32k per year gas mileage counts. I don’t care how baller you are, I’m sure you have better things to spend you money on than gas, even if it’s just coke from a hooker ass crack.

Lookin classy, perhaps to satisfy if not impress customers?.. Alright… A Saab 9-3 with snows could be just about ideal. You say you don’t need fast, but lets me honest: A fun car would make those 30k+ years a lot more pleasurable. An SUV’s not a bad idea. They are more comfortable than cars, but no matter how you slice them they push a lot of air and thus don’t get good mileage.

For now I’m going to vote slightly broken in 3 series bimmer or Lexus IS300. Fun to drive, decent on gas, nice looking, won’t depreciate a ton (I think, am I underestimating the mileage?), and should make all your driving pleasurable. I’ll go sleep on it and maybe come up with a better idea…

Dude, you know your shit as well as anyone on here if not better. I’m sure you’ve already weeded out the crap cars and bad decisions. I’m sure you won’t make a bad decision, and cars are 99% of the time a depreciating investment so you can’t make a “good” decision. Get what you want.

i don’t think we really know what to focus on here

Faggot…

Well, if you aren’t going with a Honda, I’d recommend a Saab 9-3, maybe a used Volvo S40.

Don’t be baller on a budget… You’ll regret it

im tellin you, corolla.

I am seriously saying C30

AWD, Nice interior, stick, volvo reliability and safety, and that sweet banana yellow color

edit: nevermind, I didn’t notice the second page of this thread :doh:

BMW 3 series xi…

i would honestly say grab a nice ass used volvo s40…i forget if those come in AWD, but you cant beat volvo reliablilty and comfort. not to mention the ballerness. you could def. get one in your pricerange easily.

my second choice if i was in your shoes would be a saab 92x…awd, reliable , and fun to drive while lookin pretty sleak for a hatchwagon

Negative. It is FWD.

Joe, Get a Lincoln LS. Their semi quick, good on gas, look pimp as hell and have a real nice interior IMO

not to mention you should be able to get one cheep (and it’s RWD)

http://stora.hokie.us/automobiles/LS.jpg

bah your right I am confusing the C40 and the C30

A4

If they come out with an AWD version, it is mine.

minivan gets my vote at this point… lol

I still suck hard core, I mean the S40

GTO is fast?

sorry, couldn’t resist lol

Low 13’s??

what else are you going to get that has the same speed, and the same price range