might be time for a new car

coming from a tercel, buick, and a cobalt, a stock 13s LS1 probably feels like turbo’s LS1…

subaru 2.5rs (their awd kicks ass). i really dont think the wrx would be that bad on gas. e46 330 would be nice, or 325 or whatever.

if i were spending that much money I would go either evo or e46 330

commuting 50k miles a year in an evo would be quite the nuisance

Jeep Grand Cherokee?

my top choice is the wrx tr and a new explorer. may lease an explorer instead of buy.going to look at those tomorrow. after that saab93 if i can find a used one. also looking at a used cts,impala ,malibu,g6,mazdas,nissans toyotas, iam just glad i have 2 months to make my final decision

do u know my shoe size to. i wouldnt buy those based on the practicality. i have a bad feeling ur going to wreck the gto no offense just i wouldnt use it as a all season car

Black 4dr Cobalt?

New camry

you can get an 07 ce with pw/l/m
cd ac, auto
for 20164 after destination all you have to do is add tax

its a really good deal, wont depreciate as much as a gm car would, and gets good gas mileage. Oil changes only every 5k, so you save a little there, and no scheduled maintance till 110k

plus Its build right here in the US, :headbang:

word, corolla is just its cheaper brother

You can get a new Camry for $20k? Fuckin A… :tup:

^ thats sticker, you can probably get some off for recent grad, or if you can haggle

there is a reson why toyota is increasing next years production by 450,000 cars and gm and ford are decreasing production by 200,000 plus each

my vote goes for an evo :tup:
i have an ix now

WRX
TC
BMW 3 series
Acura TL
Mazda 6
Mini Cooper S

i would approve of any of these…and all could be within the price range you claim to have

Could you see Joe in a Mini, ROFL

acura TL would be perfect for u joe, those cars are titties

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=200304131&dealer_id=917166&car_year=2004&model=L300&num_records=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=25&make=SATURN&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14227&advanced=&end_year=2007&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=7

saturn L300 sedan (4 door just the way you like it) it has 195hp 195 ftlb V6 matted to the excelent saturn transmission. it is a zippy car for not a lot of cash. this is the first one on the list and it is 12K for a 04. from my understanding the V6 is from a saab so you don’t have to worry about the engine crapping out and the saturn trannies are tough as hell.

reliable
cheap
decent power
20+ city mpg
~30highway mpg
and style :pimp:

this is definately on the high side of your budget but it is a excelent value.

http://www.lincoln.com/mkz/home.asp

standard equipment list https://www.buildyourlincolnmercury.com/buildyourlincolnmercury/xmlConfigClient/compareStandardFeatures.do?compModel1=DR–A&compModel2=DR–F
heated leather

you could probably walk out for 28K if you haggle for a while.

honestly if you havent been to a saturn dealer recently I definately reccomend you take a look they have a log of good products. also if you havent driven one drive a fusion and let me know how it is.

The best suggestion that no one has made yet…

Spend a little less on a car and move closer to work.

• Less miles = less gas money
  • Car lasts a lot longer
  • Much more free time
    = More money in your pocket and you’re not stuck in a car hours each day.

And if you say you live with your parents, well, then don’t buy a 25k car. By the time you buy your first 25k car you shouldn’t be bumming free rent from your parents.

^ :word:

buy a NICE $10k-15k car second owner, and GTFO your parents house. thats my game plan for spring.

i am offically going back to school next september i need more knowledge to make this job a career. thats why i live at home. i like living here because my parents keep me in line and my mom keeps track of my finances(iam really really bad with money and she is helping me save it all). i alsopay to live here so dont think iam bumming it.