might be time for a new car

Apparently if you think buying a 25k car while you’re still in school and living at home is a good idea.

If you have that kind of money, buy a 5k car, put the money toward school, and get your degree without burying yourself in student loan debt.

its not that i need a 25k car! its my spending limit. i need a reliable car. the cobalt is not. this weekend i have to put a wheel bearing and transmission seal in it. this is the third wheel bearing both rears went first. it also the more miles i put on it the more iam going have to pay when i dump it next year. i would rather just get rid of it now before it is way to many miles. i asked for ideas on cars not lets analize my fucking life. i know what iam doing with my life its planned out so everyone can stfu. if i wanted your advice about that the thread woul;d omg what do i do with my life. JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD BECAUSE I GAURANTEE FROM THIS POINT ON THERES GOING TO BE DRAMA

Just get a used N/A subaru. I’ve probably put more into oil than into necessary maintence on the WRX this year. Will probably be hitting 100k by summer.

if you primary concern the ford fusion was ranked the second most replable car I think by consumer reports and they start in the 17,999 for the 4 cylinder (only one you can get in stick) the 6 cylinder starts at 21K and the AWD (V6/6sp auto only) starts at 24K

leather +$900
audiophile 8 speaker +420

5 year 60 warranty.

edit: the grey interior is pretty ugly but the tan and black look really good.

^ ITs reliable for the first year

Don’t buy a ford.

+1
saab 9-3

fixed

u need a 4th gen maxima…decent gas, reliable, 5 speed…

Teehee

+1

I never claimed gas vag cars to be reliable

fixed again

say what you want but my expierence with ford has been a positive one for the most part.

superbeater… its black and stick and quick.
the rusty ranger… ok that was a POS but it still ran and drove good some how
220K + on my SHO still runs killed some trannies but I don’t drive easy.
130K on my old 88 taurus still see it around once and a while. never had any major service (my mom bought it new)
192K on my saturn and it broke a valve.

to each their own.

mazda 6? mazda 3? i can get you a hook up:biglaugh:

60k warranty it can be as unreliable as it wants iam old enough for a loaner these days. my sister has a fusion no problems yet shes got 4cyl auto black i like it if i can get a white one with a black interior 5spd ill sign the papers for it asap lol

Ford’s standard warranty also includes roadside assistance at no extra charge these days…