might sell my 89 civic lx....just wondering what its worth

i am thinking about selling my civic and i am just wondering what it’s worth. interior is in excellent condition has the normal honda rot on the rear quarters the car has 179,791 miles on it but still runs good. put a new tranny, clutch, power steering rack, upper ball joints, rear strut mount control arm bushings, dizzy, timing belt, crank pulley, water pump, i also have a complete b18a1 wiring harness (fuel rail and injectors in harness) and ecu also have a pgm multi port intake manifuld for d series motor that i can throw along with it (planned on doing a swap). has an exhaust on it thats about it, i don’t have the wheels for it anymore it’s got the factory 13’s on it (u know the big pimpin wheels lol) still has 7/32 of tred on the tires. front brakes are good still have 6/32 of pad on them and the rear shoes have 4/32 of pad on them all lights work smokes a little i go through about a quart of oil a week and the timing might need adjusted cause it seems to run a little lean. inspection runs out this month but shouldn’t need anything but the rear quarter panels fixed. i might include the system with it if wanted for an additional price like 100 bucks more. jvc head unit, sony XM-1252GTR 2/1 channel 800 watt amp, and 2 audiobahn dual v/c 10’s (the cheaper ones but still pound) anyways just wondering what i would be able to get out of it.

You would be lucky to get anymore then 2500 out of it.

you would be luck to get $1200 out of it. The stereo is worthless in value unless you are selling it to a 16 year old. Probably not worth selling IMO.

$2500? WTF?

inspection’s running out? $800.

almost 200k miles, uses a quart of oil every week, and typical honda rot. i wonder what the rockers look like.

Ive seen people pay more for cars in waaaaaaaaaaaay worse shape with an rtitle. My friend sold this busted up R titled Civic hatch with a spraybomb paint job for 4k to a kid. He talked it up to the buyer bc it was an SI and their “hard to find.” So yeah, I was just being really optimistic for a change lol

rockers have no rust at all the only rust on the car is the quarters and it did use a quart a week until i got my dizzy oil seal it doesn’t use as much now and i am going to set the timing sometime this week so hopefully it will run less lean.

maybe… i bought a 91 for 200 and it didn’t leak oil

If it was a hatch you’d get money. coupes/4 doors are not worth dick in honda land. dime a dozen car.