Mike's custom tuned 07 BMW 335i - baseline and post tune results inside

I just finished my testing on the car here regarding some proactive corrections I’ve put in place rather than letting the engine knock and then react to it as the piggybacks do. I also road tested the car. It’s extremely smooth. I’m very happy with this and look forward to tuning more N54s!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I’d be happy to tune their car. Every car, even when stock, is a bit different so I wouldn’t just load this tune on their car. I’d custom tune it. Different customers want different things as well.

I’ll PM the correct pricing.

Wow Mike, Nice numbers for sure :tup: I was hopeing not to regret my desision…

What kind of boost are you running?
How are the AFR’s?
When are you going to be putting a clutch in this car now LOL.
Nice to dyno on these cold days for sure :tup:

Boost is ~17 psi tapering to 14ish in 3rd gear.
I don’t generally post what I did with the AFR on tunes, but it’s real smooth and the software let me make it do what I wanted. When you’re here I can show you the curve.
I made a lower power alternate map for Mike so he can swap maps at his discretion. The clutch is fine so far, but if it wears and starts to slip on the high power map he can always run the other one.
Yea the cold weather definitely helps, but the runs were all done the same day so we got to see accurate differences from the mapping changes.

Impressive numbers from just tuning. Are you able to custom tune an E55? I’d rather go that route and have the local support than with a mail order tune.

I’d love to, but don’t have any software that supports that vehicle at this time.

fuck…

Time to go buy a 335.

I’ve been saving up and waiting til spring to get one for myself, protune is def way better than a jb3 or w/e else is out there

I just picked up my car from Innovative and couldnt be happier, i didnt get a chance to REALLY get into it yet because of traffic, but it definitely moves. Thanks again to Mike and the guys at Innovative!

I thought it already was? I know of at least 5 on here.

:wave: Also part of the 335i crew.

Out. :sadwavey:

Loved the JB3 when I had my 335i, can’t imagine the fun I’d have with this setup!

Its ridiculous how much power was un-taped in that car… we’ll find out if you can actually drive it when i get home mike

There are a lot more of these around than I realized.

Cause they look like all the other 3 series, you hardly notice LOL.

Yea probably.

Did you guys recently get your pro license for BMW? I don’t see you on the list on there site

cannot believe those numbers…

was this stock exhaust too?

more deets on the car needed.

They released the software so other dealers can purchase it now, but we’ve had it for a while.

Now that it’s released we’re calling the people that wanted tunes while we were helping Cobb with the testing phase.

EDIT: I was going to ask them to update our list to include BMW, but they must have done it since you looked at the Cobb site. We have their Honda pro software as well although it’s not listed because they discontinued selling it before I asked them to update the site.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

It’s mechanically stock.

I like this guy :tup: