mileage...

Is 160,000 seriously too much mileage on an acura? I can’t tell you how many of the rich idiots out here won’t let their car go over 70,000 and proceed to tell me that I made a mistake of getting a new engine, when I should have just gotten a new car. :rant: :rant: :rant:

My Audi has well over 200,000 miles. If you treat [almost] any car nicely, it will run forever. You are not crazy, you are logical. IMO.

^ oh good. Seriously, i swear every single person out here thinks I’m crazy for getting a new engine at 160,000… i’ve never seen such a thing!

i drive a ton on the highway. before i totaled my last zr2 it had like 140,000 on it. it ran perfectly fine and looked like new. so aslong as u dont beat ur car it should be ok

my integra ls has almost 170k on it with original motor/trans. Doesnt burn oil or coolant.

if the body stays good I might have plans for it

STILL cheaper than a new car.

^ exactly!!

I had my last car until it took the inevitable dump… I had put a new tranny in and the next year it blew up – Your not nuts drive the car into the ground until you *have to get a new car

i get a bunch of shit from ppl for the frame up resto i’m doing, they don’t see a point in it…but i do…

guess im screwed hahah

:stupid:

denis at hybrid has 3xx,xxx on his CRX and it still runs just fine. I rode it in to lunch the other day and it is still solid

do regular maintence

don’t drive like 2tone.

your crazy. get a new car

Exactly.

lol

I guess its nice if you can afford to get a new car when needed. For the most part though i think regular maintenance will keep most cars running for a long time.

^ i’m glad I received all of these opinions… it helps when trying to make a counterargument against these nuts!

Definitely cheaper than new, but you also have to deal with more frequent repairs, breaking down, etc. If you have a 2nd car, not as big a deal though.