Miller's Collision

Anyone ever go here? Opinions?

Thanks

I just had to make sure that Ryan Miller, indeed, did not get into a car accident.

I wouldn’t let miller touch anything I own with paint…

But on a serious note.

I would recommend hoffmans.

Did perfect work on my audi…Just kinda took a long time

My dad knows the owner of Millers. Im assuming your talking about the one on Abbott right? That is the only place that he has ever taken any of his cars to get any body work done. Everything has turned out awesome and on time.

Not sure if you know this but he has a black 79 Z28 w/33k original miles. He is ANAL as hell about that car, it hasnt been on the road since 95 because he “doesnt have time to take care of it” ie. wash and wax it every weekend. In 94 he drove the car to lunch while he was working and some girl flung her door open and put a huge dent in the side of his passenger door. He took it to Millers and they fixed it back perfect. 14 years later and it still looks mint. You cant tell where it was dinged or repainted at all.

He also got t boned by a lady in West Seneca a few years ago leaving the car <1k away from being totaled. He dropped it off to them and they had it fixed in less than 2 weeks. From all the experiences that my family has had with them, we have never had anything bad come as a result. I would recommend them any day.

i worked for them for a bit whilest in HS :tup: :tup: :tup:

good looks, that sold me right there.

thanks.