Nowak Collision on walden

they are right next to swerve and are close by, anyone use them? do they do good work? i am going around to different body shops today and just looking for opinions

if your in the area go to ROOTS collision on abbott rd in west seneca. iv had 2 cars fixed there and they do awesome work

ive heard mixed reviews. dont forget you get what you pay for. letitroll(rich IIRC) didnt take his Evo there but took it to aero collosion who did a awesome job

iv had nothing but good results with roots. wanna share some bad stories lol

btw roots is in south buffalo. not even close to west seneca…

go across the street to licatas. the body shop guy richie is awsome. he wont send something out with his name on it unless its perfect

Just never go to Orchard Park collision. I have stories but I have to wait until the dust settles to tell those.

you want perfection? aero collision

My buddies dad is real close friend with the owners. They do pretty good work, but I wouldn’t take my car there to be honest. They overcharge quite a bit too IMHO.

Dougs Unique Auto in lockport does amazing work. They do alot of show cars and fram off restorations

:bigtup:

i dated his daughter in law back in the day. he did an AMAZING job on the current grand am hes driving now. i would recomend him fully!