Someone recommend me a good collision shop

I need some minor frame pulling done and I just want to see if any of you guys prefer one place over another. If you’ve had a good experience with a shop let me know. I would prefer the place to be as close to the Elma/West Seneca area as possible. Thanks guys.

For body work, Franks on Niagara. Think they do frames but not sure. Body / paint work is impressive.

I know the owner of Gabe’s collision- if you decide to go there PM me first. Outstanding facility at the North location usually choice of any Ferrari/Lamborghini owner since the paint booth is worth more than one of those cars new and is from Italy itself…idk if that means anything though.

Mill Stream on Young Street in Tonawanda always has classic musclecars being painted in there.

T Customs

Address: 496 Rowley Road, Depew, NY 14043
Phone: (716) 681-7566

Specializes in old school frame off restos but works on new vehicles too. Prices are fair and the work is exceptional.

My old man worked for them for 15+ years as the frame guy. Back in the day I’d go in with my old man on Saturday’s and Jeff would take me for rip in what ever exotic they had in that week.

Nice to know.

+1 on gabes collision.

My girlfriends car had some work done there after a spin out in thr winter. Came back flawless, basically a whole new front end and some dents on the rear. If you didn’t know it was in a accident you could never tell, paint matched perfectly. Turn around eas pretty quick too, only about a week

I should clarify… They buy, fix, and sell cars. It was not unusual to see a ferrari, lambo, porsche, alpha… getting cleaned up for resale. We are talking a trip to dunkin donuts down the street in cars they owned

^yes. jeff is no joke, he owns those…had a 355 vert for a while as his personal car, now a 360 for the past few years. Also the dealer on main st with the alfa romeo sign (village imports?) is his - so they were probably cars that were being sold there.

Ok, gotcha.

Autobahn body werks its connected to the Mercedes dealership, they do great work but they are bit expensive compared to other shops

Blasdell Customs

Thanks for the responses. Keep in mind I need a shop that is willing to do only the frame pulling - I don’t want bodywork or painting done by a shop. Some shops hesitate to only pull the frame

Agreed gabes is a customer of mine. (I sell frame straightening equipment) they can def pull a frame for u and have the proper measuring system to prove a great job. What kinda car is it? And I’ll want to supply body pannels depending type of collision u were in.
I’d pull it for u on my machine but I got a 2011 wrx I just picked up on it :wink:
If u got any questions feel free to shoot me a pm