mini bikes / pit bikes

does anyone on here ride mini bikes and do you have a track? a few friends and i have them and ride a good amount but only have my track to ride on and was wondering if anyone else rides around here. or do you stunt your mini bike in parking lots?

i got a 50 pocket rocket lol… im also buying a 50 with a 90 motor on it within the next few weeks

nice. let me know if you wanna ride sometime. jumps are ok nothing to big. all table tops or atleast a step on.

im fat so i highly doubt the fuckers gonna wanna go uphill lmao

you’ll be fine my friend has a stock 50 and we track it all the time. you need to time it just right.

as soon as i get it im gonna try and see what i can do on her… bust my ass a few time but o well its part of the game! plus i have a truck soooo shell be sittin in the back all the time like all the other fags with em that just leave them there

i put mine in the back of my lumina.

I’ve got a Fitty!Carbon plastics and a 12o’clock bar.Stunt it in parkin lots,and ride it in the back yard.

sweet when i buy dietzel’s we can stunt and u can watch me bust my ass numerous times :excited

Wow, I thought I was getting that one to add to my collection.

Me and underboosted ride all the time when where free. I got 2 50’s, one with a 88 kit and pipe, the other straight parking lot stunter.

I will show you how to bust your ass :rofl, frank will vouch for that one.

nice! we should all gtg and ride sometime. my buddys 70 has a 108 kit and he also has a z50 he stunts with. also butsecks has a 110 as well. he never rides much but maybe he will ride.

mini’s are gayer than John Stamos’ haircut

you suck at riding pit bikes, is that why you hate them so much?

No I just don’t like John Stamos’ Haircut, and they remind me of them

his new haircut or his old haircut?

both

hater!

gayer

buy it, get it running right and sell it to me cuz i have nooooo experiance with small engines and have no idea wtf im doing!!!

We did this a few years ago. Cops would kick us out of parking lots. 110 w/ a 4 speed clutch setup = road rash on the ass!

Fun times