minor body work!!

Dude, I am truly missing driving my 240. This wait is getting to me, but I’m not trying to rush you because I want the job done right, no shortcuts. :stuck_out_tongue:

How’s it going so far? Could you plz post some more pictures of the progress at least? Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

It’s done, just got up and looking for your number. call me

when u fix a frame do u simply boxx it or do u actually cut out and replace and how much do u think it would be to repair the front section from the 45 bend back 8inchs on either side?

I box it in, 14 gauge sheet metal, $200 per side

ok guys ill do some minor frame patches and what not for cheap like 20 bucks and and maybe a few beers pm me if you want

^ ^ ^ ay dont jack his thread now ^ ^ ^

make your own thread if you want work!! leave this one alone!!

Make your own post, I will like to see you do what I do for $20. yOU ARE A JOKE!!!

Hey Stephen,

I just wanted to know, if you could fix up any of the problems on mine (rocker panels and rear 1/4 panels. And if deemed bad enough, my frame rails).

Here’s a link to some pics I took. Could you give me a quote?
http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=4553

Thanks in advance for your reply!

spend the couple bills and buy a decent MIG and do it yourself. grate learning and comes in megga handy. if i dident have my mig nothing would get done on my car lol

pix not working

Hey Stephen,

I just had an afterthought… I’ll likely be doing bodywork later on in the future so I thought I’d get some simple things done first.

I’m missing two exhaust brackets, one of the two the support the muffler in the rear (the left side connected to the car), as well as the first bracket that comes and hangs to the left after the cat.

So I’m missing the ‘rods’ that hold up and keep the exhaust from shaking :frowning:

• on-chassis left muffler mount
  • on-exhaust hanging to the left, first mount after the cat

Its an easy job, I’ll get the metal rods and pre-bend them, would just need someone to weld 'em on.

Would you be able to do that?

Thanks

^^^^ yes I could. But do you want me to make a exhaust system?

No, the exhaust from the cat back is new (was replaced a few months ago by the previous owner). I just need two mounting rods welded in (where the two that were there before broke off).

Also, I got your PM on the rockers + quarters. Sounds good. I’ll get back to you on that closer to summer, since its not as necessary as the shaking and rattling exhaust that I’ve got (I still need to safety it)

Anybody need frame or floor work done?

Nope. can’t say that I do… Unless you do absolutely MINT quarter panel work, lol

the guy is trying to help us out by doing cheap repairs on the side , ive seen stephen repair one of my friends cars and he does a damn good job. There maybe a little cosmetic imperfections … but who really cares coz its the frame and doesnt affect structural integrity.

if u want a shop to do them/ then bring it to 427 collision and u will get quoted for more than u paid for ur 240… buy hey … atleast it will be mint! lol

^ I garuantee you I won’t get quoted more than what I paid for it! I got ripped an a half… Anyways. I’ve already had it quoted at $3025… Tha’t with employee discounted labour rates and dealership cost on all parts, lol

Hey draggone. I was wondering, can you do wheel wells? I need my Front DS wheel well done, i can help with dismantling the suspension, BMC and Brake booster if you can do this.

^^^Yes I can I did 2 s13 before.