Mint 240SX!

I’ve got a MINT 240 for sale, the frame is MINT except for a bit of rust in the standard area, MINT interior, except for a small tear in the leather drivers seat on the side bolster (where they usually tear), paintjob is in PERFECT condition, except for rust bubbling in the rear quarters (you know, where it usually happens), engine runs mint, except for a rough idle (typical on these cars) and the timing chain noise (every car gets this) Tires are mint, except for regular wear and tear, and except for the minor curb rash, the wheels are MINT too. It’s got new coilovers on it too, with only 60,000kms on them, they’re like they just came out of the box (except for some small rust here and there)

mint - adj. Undamaged as if freshly minted: The painting was in mint condition

Learn it, live it and stop using the word mint to describe parts and cars with the usual wear.

+1 for making me laugh,

this is a good stepping stone for future fs posts.

you couldn’t have put it any better. that thread was mint!

http://images.foodnetwork.com/webfood/images/cooking/herbandspiceguide/mint_big.jpg

hehe laughs

lmao that was awesome

har har
Solarian you frigging fag, that was you a year ago.
Shadap…

Andrew.

Psssh… easy there :stuck_out_tongue: I happen to know I’ve sold barely anything on this site. My negative bank statement can attest to that :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

OH YOUR NAILIN ME! COOL!

I could sell my Shit before you could sell a car :smiley:

badabadabadbbabdadbang

Yea, I got some interest in my mint 240. Guy said that if he wasn’t so broke, hadn’t gotten his girlfriend pregnant, hadn’t already bought a condo, and if the alignment of the moon and stars wasn’t just so damn wrong, he woulda bought it for sure!

i got $650 4 u but its gota have turboes and the nos n i can pay u when i get my check but like my werk is holding it cuz i dont rly go so i can give you 100 now and the rest lata k cool?

so when can i come pick up the car

I’d wish I could actually see a 180 or a 240sx in a show room never owned or anything. That would be quite the sight.

If you ignore the slight underbody rust, faded scuffed up paint, tiny dings, and entirely flat black rear, my car is in showroom condition :smiley:

^ your girlfriend is a runway model too isn’t she… despite a few things.

Hahaha, funny b/c it’s true. If she had nicer legs and a bit more of an ass she would be!

from what I saw last night I think I would have to agree with you :wink:

Well I guess she’s already got the right attitude.

(not that it bothers me, j/k)

does she ever…

this thread now sucks.

unless we get n00dz.

And i dont mean of Solarian.