misc ATV/super kart parts FS

Bought all this stuff to build a super kart last year and just do not have the time to complete it with all the other things going on here at the shop right now. Parts are priced to move out now.

2005 Predator front suspension arms, hubs, brake disks, and spindles. Comes as a package, will not separate. Delrin bushings in all joints, zerk grease fittings too.

Fast Ace nitrogen charged coilover dampers. Hard anodized body, adjustable R/C, 10- 5/8" center to center mounting 250lbs/in spring rate.

Billet steering rack. Heim ends 14" C-C, 7/8" rack diameter, 5/8" splined steering shaft, 1.55 turns lock to lock, fully sealed.

ZX6R rear wave rotors, used but GC, 8.625" diameter, .200" thick, 4 x 4.725" BP.

New MCP lazer cut, blanchard ground steel kart brake disks, gas slotted, 7.125" diameter, .185" thickness, 4 x 3" BP

Tokico four piston calipers, Zx6R, used, radial mount.

Sold the rack to Mike, rest of the bits are still available here. Will sell everything else for $150.

You suck sir!

What can we retrofit on mine? Those 636 parts miss me!

i was just gonna call ya about the ninja i bought and see if ya wanted it lolol

actually the only part up there that’s from the bike is one of the rear rotors. The front calipers off your bike I took apart to rebuild and lost the bag with the pistons so I just tossed the housing away. :cry: The ones listed I bought off ebay last year to replace my fuckup.

as far as retrofitting, you’d have to cutup quite a few things on that chassis.

sickkkk parts !!

Then buy it and build a kart you can romp around on!

I’ll post this on Evilbay later tonight as a package deal if nobody wants the stuff.

I want most of this so bad. Just can’t afford it this week.

no Predator wheels?

Had them but already sold them to another friend with one.

damn. Im looking for a cheap set of wheels for my Outlaw for ice riding.

I didin’t pay much for them online. Bought two sets of used front rims for under $100 shipped.

Thats not bad at all. Im not totally sure Predator wheels will fit but I think they will.

Alot of Predator and Outlaw parts interchange.

dibs on the rack and are those calipers front or rear? assuming rear since your sellin the rotors too.

Dibs? This isn’t highschool lunch period Mike :lol

Parts have been listed on Ebay as a package deal for BIN $250, starting bid $220

I’ll post the link for those interested as soon as it’s lists.

WAT! dude ill stop over tonight and pick up the rack! FUUUUUUUUUUUU EBAY!!!

unless you dont want to kill the auction.

If there is a bid, just win it and relist without rack after.

Steering rack sold to Mike. rest of parts still here and will sell all for $150. If you want specific parts let me know.