Spring Sale! Buy my leftover parts!

I have a bunch of parts left over from my old Prelude and a 240z project that I got in over my head to unload. All prices are OBO, shipping is on the buyer. I will not ship any of the larger items, but I will drive up to two hours to deliver (note, I am in Buffalo).

17x8 O.Z. Ultraleggera wheels with 205/40 Pirelli PZero Nero tires x 5
Four of the wheels/tires have roughly 2000 miles on them. The 5th has maybe a dozen.
One has some minor curb rash. 5x114.3 with 48mm offset.
$1250 obo

The wheels at Tirerack:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W0171020476G&wheelMake=O.Z.&wheelModel=Ultraleggera&wheelFinish=Gold+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Honda&autoModel=Prelude&autoYear=2000&autoModClar=&filterSize=17&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=O.Z.&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

The tires at Tirerack:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=PZero+Nero&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=245WR70NXL&tab=Sizes

Carbon Fiber ZG flares - set of 4
1 has some cracks in the clear coat, the other 3 are perfect.
$200 obo

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/50-1563

H22a stock fuel rail
$10

4th gen Prelude Energy Suspension front and rear sway bar bushing set
BNIB
$40 obo

1971 Datsun 240z
This was a project I picked up last year with hopes of restoring it. I was in way over my head. Now I just want to see it go to a new home, I’d hate to have to scrap it. The rust is not terrible. Couple of small, easily fixable spots on the frame in the engine bay. The 2 front corners of the unibody also need some work. Floor boards are mostly replaced, just two spots that need to be filled in. Dash is cracked and at one point in time had a dash cover glued to it. Needs motor, transmission and much of the interior. Doors are in good shape, fenders were cut for flares, but flares never installed. Under side of hatch looks new, top of the hatch has some bondo from where someone tried to cover a dent. Hood is in good shape. The car is almost totally apart but will roll. This is pickup only and is located in Rochester. I’m available to show it Mon, Wed, and Friday evenings and all day Sat and Sun.

$200 obo

What body pieces are missing on the datsun?

None. The major things missing are the motor/transmission and the seats.

EDIT: Actually, I do have a motor and transmission for it, they are just not in my possession yet. Once I get those I’ll add to them to this thread.

Damn dude, sucks to see you getting rid of it. Was really hopin to see you see this thing thru.

If I had the room id buy it but I dont

Don’t worry, I bought a more complete S30 to work on. It’ll be out in a couple of weeks hopefully.

$200? damn looks like a good deal.

GOOD!

… calling hooked on 240 on that s30…

i would if i didnt get this other 240 and already bought some parts… lol

GLWS!

Bump, someone buy my shit.

PM sent.

On my way home from work bump. Someone pick up those wheels, they are too nice to be sitting in my garage

Bump.

I’ll take trades on those wheels too. I could use a summer wheel for my Saab. (WRX fitment)

damn, selling everything :frowning: I’ll let my friend know about those flares though.

Bump!

I’ll let the wheels go for $1000 or a set for my Saab. Thats 4 like new wheels and 1 slightly curbed wheel, all with good tires, for less than the price of 4 new wheels w/o tires.

Bump, I still have everything. If you think a price is too high, offer me something. As long as its not ridiculous I’ll take it.

Still have the KA? how about the KA crossmember. Adam(schema) is definitely interested.

I do have the KA (though it is in buffalo right now). If Mike dropped it off with the rest of the parts I have it still. I’ve never gone looking for it though.

Someone buy the 240z, I can’t afford to be paying for space I don’t use. Hooked on 240, where you at?

Bump

Last chance for the Datsun. If it’s not gone by the end of the week it’s getting scrapped. Make me an offer!

Datsun is SOLD!

Rest of the stuff is still up for grabs though.