Spring Sale! Buy my leftover parts!

I have a bunch of parts left over from my old Prelude and a 240z project that I got in over my head to unload. All prices are OBO, shipping is on the buyer. I will not ship any of the larger items, but I will drive up to two hours to deliver (note, I am in Buffalo).

17x8 O.Z. Ultraleggera wheels with 205/40 Pirelli PZero Nero tires x 5
Four of the wheels/tires have roughly 2000 miles on them. The 5th has maybe a dozen.
One has some minor curb rash. 5x114.3 with 48mm offset.
$1250 obo

The wheels at Tirerack:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W0171020476G&wheelMake=O.Z.&wheelModel=Ultraleggera&wheelFinish=Gold+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Honda&autoModel=Prelude&autoYear=2000&autoModClar=&filterSize=17&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=O.Z.&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

The tires at Tirerack:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=PZero+Nero&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=245WR70NXL&tab=Sizes

Carbon Fiber ZG flares - set of 4
1 has some cracks in the clear coat, the other 3 are perfect.
$200 obo

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/50-1563

H22a stock fuel rail
$10

4th gen Prelude Energy Suspension front and rear sway bar bushing set
BNIB
$40 obo

1971 Datsun 240z
This was a project I picked up last year with hopes of restoring it. I was in way over my head. Now I just want to see it go to a new home, I’d hate to have to scrap it. The rust is not terrible. Couple of small, easily fixable spots on the frame in the engine bay. The 2 front corners of the unibody also need some work. Floor boards are mostly replaced, just two spots that need to be filled in. Dash is cracked and at one point in time had a dash cover glued to it. Needs motor, transmission and much of the interior. Doors are in good shape, fenders were cut for flares, but flares never installed. Under side of hatch looks new, top of the hatch has some bondo from where someone tried to cover a dent. Hood is in good shape. The car is almost totally apart but will roll. This is pickup only and is located in Rochester. I’m available to show it Mon, Wed, and Friday evenings and all day Sat and Sun.

$200 obo

Oh how tempted am I.

Afternoon bump.

Free bump, bring the car to Durham Region, Ontario and I’ll give you $400 lmao

God… if I had a garage I would definetely take that z… its my frickin dream car… i love it so much… i cannot express it enough :-/ I’d swap all my crap from the 240 onto it… do a v8… lighten more, blabla… just like that thread i created of that dude with a built chassis/chevy powerplant… These cars are so classic and hardcore :slight_smile: Good luck with sale…

Bump!

I’ll let the wheels go for $1000 or trade for a set of summer wheels for my Saab (WRX fitment). Thats 4 like new wheels and 1 slightly curbed wheel, all with good tires, for less than the price of 4 new wheels w/o tires.

Do you have the bumpers for the Z?

Yes

PM’d

Bump, still have everything. Make me an offer if you want something.

Is that the z that MPD had for a while?

I only know the previous owners first name, Mike. He was planning on putting a boosted ka24de into it.

Yup, mike=MPD.

GLWS!

Bump it up.

Nothing has sold yet :frowning:

Last chance for the Datsun. If it’s not gone by the end of the week it’s getting scrapped. Make me an offer!

clean title on the datsun? any spare parts included other than the shell?

Datsun is sold, sorry. And since it was a '71 there was no title. NYS didn’t start titling until '73.