Misc items must go!

I am clearing out my old house and have no need for these items. Looking to get rid of this stuff quick. I can also work with people on delivery as long as your reasonably close. Items are currently in Buffalo but Im in the Tonawanda Area.

Estate Gas Dryer- Model TGDX640PQ1- Unit is around 10 years old and works good. $75.00 or BO
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32664[/ATTACH]

Whirlpool Washer- LSR8233EQ0- Age is unkown, it came to my rental used and still worked. Its had a few small problems here and there. It may leak a small amount of water, but im not sure. $40.00 or BO
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32666[/ATTACH]

Weslo Elliptical- Barley used (6 years old) and bought from Walmart http://www.walmart.com/ip/Weslo-Momentum-G3.8-Elliptical/10568385, It squeaks when you use it and could use some lubrication. Water bottle holder is cracked but still holds a bottle. $45.00
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32669[/ATTACH]

Kicker 10" Sub with 600 watt amp in truck box. Took it out of my old truck 3 years ago and hasn’t been used since. $35.00
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32670[/ATTACH]

CB Drum set- NO HARDWARE- Someone left this behind, comes with a bass drum 2 rack toms, snare and floor tom. I do not have any hardware and the quality is low. MAKE ME AN OFFER

Portable Picnic set- Again left behind. Comes with a Table, 4 chairs and an umbrella- $45.00 or BO
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32671[/ATTACH]

I have additional pictures of everything.

Best way to get a hold of me is text or email Paul- 716-359-5227 or paulnyznyk@yahoo.com

Tried to text you but it came back failed

What is the picnic set made out of

Interested in the sub if still available

Bump everything still available

What are the dimensions of the sub box?

Washer and Dryer Sold

I’ll give you $20 for the box/sub