Mismatch BBK brands

Currently i have a stoptech 15" front kit with a 14" rear.

I am preparing to do a serious season of HPDE’s, track days, and a full autoX season, along with my normal car show attendance…

problem is i bought a bunch of 18" R-comp tires thinking it would be easy to get somebody to swap my 15" stoptech front kit to trade with somebody with a 14" kit so i could run 18" wheels… so far its been a PITA

I was thinking about just selling my 15" stoptech BBK up front and buying a 14" 6 piston rotora kit

Right now my calipers are all “blank” with no stoptech logo’s so i would only have the rotora logo up front, but honestly i dont really care about that aspect.

I only care that it may throw off the braking bias or something along those lines…

Don’t you think that the change from stock to the 15/14 set up changed your bias at all? It most certainly had to.

They do sell brake bias regulators if it does become a problem, plus it is cool to be able to adjust your braking powa.

the way stoptech engineers their kits it keeps the bias where it is supposed to be (chaning caliper diameters etc)

yea check out Tilton for some good brake bias adjusters.
http://www.tiltonracing.com/content.php?page=list2&id=34&m=b

tilton makes some serious brake components that will help immensely in your braking system.