MISSING PERSON: Ryan Patton

I have. You’d be surprised what people will do when they are upset about something. The article hinted that he had recently broken up with his GF who had been living with him. Happy-go-lucky in public or not, I’d be willing to bet he was dealing with some demons and a certain amount of emotional pain in his alone time if it was a recent break up. I obviously don’t know anything outside of what has been posted here and in the article, but it makes sense to me.

That being said, I believe it’s time to drop the conversation and stop speculating as stated earlier in the thread. Nobody will ever truly know what happened or what was going through his mind that night, regardless of any investigation, unless someone was there with him or talked to him that night before it happened.

Im going to clear this up real quick.

I was first to find out about all of this. A cop friend of mine called me and heard dispatch send troopers to this on Franks property. I called another friend thats a trooper and he went immediately up there.
Ryan had a few drinks, went 4 wheeling, lost control on the road, missed a bridge of some sort and went off an embankment. The front end hit first, hopefully knocking him out on impact. The truck came to rest on a big rock wall/rocks, mangling the undercarriage, thus rupturing the gas tank.
Not out of the ordinary to go wheeling out here. We all have done it. My friends and I all looked on trails and the power lines while searching, because we knew thats where he could of headed. Just didn’t know about this one…
No foul play in this case. No one could of been with him and survived this crash. Only one set of tracks back there. Case closed

Thank you all for your condolences. Its much appreciated.

Yea the case will pretty much be left at that. Now moving forward, I hope my family and I can return to enjoying our peace and quiet here and stop all these random cars from driving up my road then walking through my yard trying to walk up the trail where the accident happened, which mind you, was also on my property. Yesterday and today I had to park my truck across from the opening of the dirt trail with posted signs and private property signs taped on it so people got the message. These last couple days have been quite restless to say the least. End rant

Sorry for the loss. RIP