Mission Accomplished

I know alot of you guys attend the shenanigans, hopefully they dont make any crazy decisions and keep the cruise for both nights, so the shenanigans will stay!

Funny how now they wanna bitch after that car show prolly makes them more money in that weak "ESP the weakend " than the town does all year

I agree, i heard a rumor that stewarts made over a million dollars for the entire week, including gas, nonetheless was the busiest i’ve ever seen the lake, and I’ve lived here for 35 years

so people are scared to leave work and go home? maybe they shouldn’t work in a retail oriented business in a vacation town if they are scared of people.

Fucking whiny pussies are gonna ruin it for everybody.

If it wasn’t for the street action it would suck balls.

I overheard somebody whining about it at the truck show last weekend and I wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up but kept my mouth shut.

haha sounds luike i.missed the last good show that will happen. they have been talking about ending adk nats for forever though. im sure another town will gladly hold the show and have millions spent in a single weekend

they always talk about ending Americade too.

Yea americade almost went to Vermont this year because of the stupid amount of money lake George wanted for vendors!

They won’t end the show, they’ll do away with the cruise that happens in the villiage, thats where all the cops are when the good shat is going on south of the villiage, if they do away with the cruise then theres more cops to patrol the shenanigians, BUT like you said thats what makes the show so much fun!

meh they will have to start impounding ppls cars before ppl will stop burnouts. they can only.pull over so many ppl at a time

I do see the point of having an issue when a cop car is sitting in traffic for 25 min and can’t respond to a call. Obviously the town needs to figure something out with the gridlock situations that occur. What if you or your family lived up there and needed an ambulance in a life/death situation yafeelme

They will do something stupid to try and reduce the shows and after they realize how much money they DIDNT make, it will go back to normal the following year

exactly. Change the traffic flow maybe. have one of the 2 lanes a one way for the cruise and leave the other lane open for minivans, commuter cars and safety vehicles two way. Jersey barrier off the double yellow to confine the hotrods to the inside loop, then cone off the dotted lines on the opposite lane for 2 way traffic.

Safety too, confine them to one lane with a curb and concrete walls and it would reduce the “un safe” burnouts, or at least have a few less variables.

okay, so because joe the plumber wants to go bake off a set of tires like everyone else, the faggot tourists dont want to leave their motels? grow a pair and stop bitching.

no.

problem is when skidmark swallows a cup of draino in his parents basement, the EMS cant get to his house in less than 25 mins to keep him alive, because of the inadequate traffic flow.

COME ON SKID

:facepalm

Darwinism.

Reality is, have ems and fire on the back streets…why would a cop try to get anywhere going down Canada st. Fucking idiots.

^^^^^^ ding ding ding , none of the stated bullshit is the actual reason . Just stupid people complaining is all

Article in the post star today stated they are holding off on renewing the contract with FWH until they speak with lake George Town officials and warren county Sheriffs regarding the show. So as of right now there is no show for 2014.