Mitsu that I like

I used to have a Starion…

I would like to have this one!

Wouldn’t a LS1 look good in this…

nice color.
i like them alot too and wouldnt mind having one

i always liked them was gonna buy a conquest before my dsm but i herd they break more :eek3:

impossable

talk to gearhead…he had one for a little bit…& sold it

saw a bunch of them in Carlisle. very cool looking cars.

I LOVED my old conquest. It was fun, easy to drive, loved 21psi bone stock with 2.5" exhaust, aaaaawwhhhhh, awesome car.

yes, it is a DSM…no I dont think they break more than a normal DSM. They certainly have their own little quirks here and there, but its no where near what happens to talon’s and eclipse’s. Someday, I’ll own another.

it’s not a dsm nothing about it was dsm related, different turbos, rwd and weren’t 4g63 and thye weren’t built in normal IL

It is a DSM because it is a joint effort between Mitsubishi and Chrysler. Hence the diamond and star. It doesn’t matter that not an eclipse.

BTW I would be willing to let mine go. The body and paint are great. It doesn’t run, not exactly sure why, Haven’t really put too much time into it. Was planning on doing a full rebuild on it. Great candidate for rebuild or LS1 swap.

[QUOTE=ChopNDrop]It is a DSM because it is a joint effort between Mitsubishi and Chrysler. Hence the diamond and star. It doesn’t matter that not an eclipse. QUOTE]

no, it was before the “joint” efforts the dsm (think svo, svt, stuff like that) was a team created to produce the eclipse/talon/lasers from 1989-1994 at the plant in normal IL, 2g’s other htan 94 build date 95’s are the last of the “dsms” it’s just so common everyone lumps them in. only 1g’s are “dsms”

^^ :gives:

JK :wink:

i’m sure svt guys would argue points like that if someone called their cars svo’s

dont forget about Gvr4’s and stealth’s/3KGT’s

umm… i just call it that b/c it says it on the firewall :dunno:

pics?

yes and no… svo turned into svt

yeah but you don’t have an svo mustang cobra is my point

i like them, im not 100% sure but i think their mopar motors