mmmm equinox sporty

GTO interiors are nice. The plastics even feel nice.

You and the rest of America. See incentives…

I have seen a few GTOs that have some miles and abuse on theme and the interiors are all still in good shape.

I like the GTO interior better than the C6 interior

looks a lot better than my equinox’s interior.

I rather like the new 9-3 interior, even though some GM-ness sneaks in here and there.

http://isaab.net/img/9-3/2007/002.jpg

Oh you mean like the GM auto trans in my father’s e46? :bloated:

But let’s be honest here people, who gives a FLYING FUCK about automatics. I know I sure dont, and that’s all that matters in my book.

was it the extra window button? not shaped like the actual window it works.

Now the part where I have to admit it wasn’t designed by GM. That was all Holden. Heh.

lol yea why bother even arguing automatics, let alone in suv’s

What are they doing right!

Along with Ford in Europe.

Hm.

i do hate that window button placement.

opening and closing the windows feels unnatural.

My Fiero had the window buttons there, as does the GTO. Trust me, once you have it for a while you’ll hate cars with window buttons on the door.

Think about this… every time you go through a drive through you need left hand free (to grab food, pay tolls, work the ATM etc). With the window switches in the center your right hand can work the window.

Plus, it makes for less parts and wiring since you and the passenger share a switch for the passengers side window.

i have a cavalier and the buttons are right below the shifter…

but, there is no reaching for them at all.
that took all of a week to get used to and i can agree that its easier than window buttons since my right hand is free 98% of the time.

BUT, on the vue/eq. you have to reach for them.
i ALWAYS hit the back window and pop the little sunscreen kiddy net thing off the damn windows… :slight_smile:
in the vue, they are also different buttons. you pull up on it to raise the window…

lol, my cavaliers interior has spoiled me…

You poor sheltered bastard.

is this Equinox Sport supposed to be for the kid who cant afford a Trailblazer SS?

No, it’s probably for people that prefer superior design:

as opposed to this lovely:

although the new ones are better than the old:

I didn’t actually know the Equinox was that safe across the board. Impressive.

when we turned in the 04 ION (dealer buy back) and got the RL vue.
our insurance went down $200

LOL @ the Old Blazer ratings