MNF: Pats vs Vikes

who you got?

ovbiously im rolling with the Vikes. gonna say 23-21 Vikes.

28-14 vikes!

I hope that the Pats D whoops on the Vikes, only because I got them starting in my Fantasy Football Team and they are my 1 shot to win tonight…

So I say go Pats (Cant believe I said that…) :uhh:

brady will not lose on monday night, especially to the vikes. bet everything on the pats at -2. (pays 1:1).

for once everyone wants to see the vikes win

I don’t…and they wont

NE will roll over them, not as bad as they did to the bills, but painfully enough.

as long as chester taylor does well i don’t care :stuck_out_tongue: but i’m gonna have to say i want the vikes to win, i don’t like the pats much

:eekdance:

I am hoping the patsies by 7

HAHAHA patsies, I love that word.

But yeah, I fucking hate the Pats.

Brady on monday night FTW.

I say 20-13 Pansies. :mamoru:

Pats by 10

vikes > pats

nice call on that challenge /sarcasm

come on vikes cover the spread!

good call!!!

lol mabye in madden

Ha that wasn’t even close.

yea f***ing retards…honestly how can you change your mind based on what a coach tells you…then go and watch a very clear and obvious reception then fumble out of bounds and not make the right call

Tonights refs :tdown:

Minnesotas offense :tdown:

Vikings fans throwing water bottles at the poor sports then brady acting like he was gonna do something about it :roll: :tup:

seriosuly whats with the pats going for it on 4th and 5 with like a 21 point lead in the fourth. GAY

the pats got a way with so much shit in that game, what i thought were unsportsman like plays (spiking/kicking the ball after every good offensive play), intentional grounding, and somehow sharper getting an illegal contact penalty when brady threw the ball away…very frustrating [/angry biased vikes fan rant]

are you serious? what a joke.

:mad: last night minny looked like the same shit team that came to Buffalo and lost here.