MNF

Why the fuck is Emmit Smith getting interviewed about being on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ DURING THE FUCKING GAME?!?!?!?

because his talking is better than watching romo throw the ball

Yeah, way to pull Bledsoe because of one interception when he was 7/12 with a nice run for a TD so Romo can come in and turn the ball over three times in one half and lose the game:bloated:

Parcells: We got outcoached.

Discuss.

He’s ticked (Parcells).

Dallas should have been right there. Key mistakes:

• Offensive line… well, they might as well have not even been on the field. Can’t pass block, can’t run block. Which leads to…

• Non-existant running game

• Drew Bledsoe on his ass.

• key 4th down drop by T.O.

• Romo’s last interception: He looked at his receiver from the snap of the ball. DB centered on it, and bing-bang-zoop 96 yd INT for TD.

and the rolling screen by the umpire on Roy Williams didn’t help matters any :lol:

I agree with you on everything except TO’s drop. Nothing the Giants did lead to that. TO was wide open and Romo threw a good ball. TO just fucked up, and i was happy for it.

Agree, watching TO drop that pass was one of the best things, coming second to that hit he took earlier.

he was wide open and dropped it…sure he took some hits earlier in the game but he gets paid millions to catch a ball…he should have had that…but i will admit when he dropped it I laughed…a lot…i stopped watching in the 4th qtr.

TO def. should have caught that ball. i like the guy and even though he’s an asshole sometimes, he’s a great player… but he shouldn’t complain and then drop a pass while wide open on 4th down…

Drew shouldn’t have been pulled like he was. Sure they could have taken the lead when he threw that pick inside the 10, but the game was still close then. Most of those plays down near the goal line are pre-determined anyway. I’m sure it was preset that if it was 1 on 1 on Glenn, he would throw that way, and if not then he would look elsewhere. The DB made a great read though. If they threw the fade, the DB wouldn’t have had a chance.

I hope all the people calling for Romo to play learned to STFU though and let the Vet try and lead the team…

Just like all the Bills fans did…

I like the post-game Parcells response to Romo needing some better training and tips at being QB. “I should hope not, he’s been in the game 4 years”.

Romo threw a pick to a lineman that was hilarious