bills

ok wtf 4th and 7 and we throw that pass… come on people wtf is going on here

they had a nice lead again and blow it

f’in a. :crap:

offensive play calling is garbage, there is no way there should have been such a short route run, especially a curl, where the receiver comes back towards the QB. Everything should be at least 7 yards. Holcomb should not have thrown that ball, he’s much more experienced than that.

I don’t understand why we don’t throw the ball down the field, more than 15 yards. We did it once today and, holy shit, Moulds caught it and ran it in for a touchdown. Better not run that play again, we don’t want to score too many touchdowns :bloated:

God I’m pissed at those assholes.

:rant:on another note, ESPN announcers fuggin suck. One sidded broadcast…bastards

/shakes first angrily at bills for blowing the game

and another thing … tha catch was imcomplete… that was a bullshit call by refs… go figure it was teddys comeback game in NE on prime time

and what about that punt return WTF if youre gonna go out behind the 20 at least dont waste 12secs and cross the field to do it.

ok i have an idea… losman blows… kelly is colapseing …

PUT IN SHANE!!!

and i more… all year when something happens to a team… they win

ie the saints…tonight it was the giants (owner died) and NE(teddy return)

wait there was a game on??? damn i must have missed it

i ended up watching the teddy and hedi bruschi hero couple tv show :gotme:

Does anyone else hate when there is a bad game someone always says… “Replace the Quaterback! That fixes everything!” That won’t fix shit so shut the hell up.

yea that is annoying, but i think he was being sarcastic

i dont know off had but i think KH’s QB rating was like 112 or something

im not blaming the qb at all… im jst saying out season is pretty much over so why not give him a game

:lolsign:

When the season is actually completly over then you throw Losman back in so he gets his experience. Matthews is not even an option. You absolutely would have to put Losman in… if they didn’t do that it would be the worst move ever.

Is it wrong that I stopped watching in the 3rd, even when they were playing well, cause I just knew they would blow the game? It’s what they do, after all.

Still no redzone. Run d looked better. blown pass coverage again though at very important times. Brillant decision making by Holcomb on throwing 7 yrs short of the first down on fourth when he still had time to look and find something else.

Refs were blind. That was CLEARLY not a catch, and the penalty against moulds was bullshit. THe player fell on that pathetic excuse for grass in the middle, not because of Moulds’ hand touching his arm.

But ya know what, the Bills didn’t deserve to win. Even though for 80% of the game they dominated the Pats. Until they learn to convert TOUCHDOWNS in the redzone, they don’t deserve to win.

They looked really strong and looked like they had it together for most of the game. Then they fell asleep. They’re offensive line actually looked good for most of the night too.

Bills deff should have won the game. It was their and they lost it.

Joe theisman is one the worst announcers I have ever heard. That whole crew sucks ass. And what was the thing with the ceo and his stupid speach? I wish we could just watch the damn game and not have to listen/see all this stupid bullshit.

Worst NFL broadcast ever. The bills did get fucked with that challange but you know today the NFL is going to announce they were wrong, Big fucking deal. The bills made a bunch of mistakes that did cost them the game. Other than that they played really well for most of it.