Modded the exhaust on the 911 Thanks Breetime!!!

So all winter my car has been sitting on the lift and I’ve been staring at the exhaust. I decided to have a NYSpeed member “Breetime” modify my exhaust to make it sound a little louder. It’s called the Gundo mod. It’s nothing but a bypass of the muffler, that basically does what the Porsche sport exhaust does when the flapper valve is open. While it was out I cleaned up the rest of the mufflers too.
Pictures.

You can see the crossover he put in from the inlet pipe to the out. Breetime’s work was really clean and now blends right in with the rest of the system.

… and this is about as much as anyone will ever see of this work

I still need to clean them up a little better, but I wanted to start it up on the lift, and so far it sounds good. I guess I won’t know till all the salt is gone and I can take it out for a ride.

Thanks again Breetime, you were very professional to work with.

One more Picture just because…

X…

Because racecar mod? Looks good and I’m sure it sounds great. :tup:

Because Ricer mod.

X…

Dudes god skills

:bigtup:

This is literally the cleanest car I have ever seen in person ha.
That being said, I’m glad it sounds like a racecar now.

:tup:

Top notch work! I saw some of it in person on hallock’s touareg.

:tup:

Good choice. I really need to buy an exhaust…

I know a guy…

Why even leave the mufflers in? Does it still kind of dampen the noise? Looks great, where is the sound clips?!

Probably keeps it quieter at idle.

and wtf no sound clip :frowning:

turbos provide adequate muffling on their own.

What turbos?

I thought that was a NA Carrera

It indeed is. Straight piped they aren’t bad with just the stock cats, sounds like a cup car, which is great if you don’t give a shit.

This car is too nice to take out in the salty roads, I’ll get some vids when it warms up. I drove it with no mufflers on it, and it does sound like “because racecar”. I might have breetime make a full exhaust for it in the future anyway.

x…

Ha! The car with no mufflers will only sound “good” at wot. And even then it will be defening.
Anything from idle to mid range, will sounds like an east side Honda accord.

Equal length runners and some mini mufflers to help with drone would most likely sound AWESOME.
I’d love to try some 180* headers too (wink wink)

<- waits until spring for sound clips :slight_smile:

Jay is the man :tup:

damn that car is beautiful… jay your work gives me a woody.