Modded-Volkswagen Kids Suck

If I didn’t drink I’d punch people in the face.

^^^ +1

Meh, every group of people has their douchebags, nothing new

I think it’s funny how the op now own a VW

Lol, that one struck a nerve.

I’m friends with a ton of straight edge kids, Walker. With the exception of the “high on their horse” ones that happen to drive VWs, I have no problem with them.

It just so happens that the friends I have that ARE straight edge hate VW owners and fixed gear riders just as well, which is why we all get along.

Now, excuse me but Goodbar is having a $15 all you can eat and drink from 7-10 special that’s calling my name.

but he’ll come back with a “it’s not modded though”
which, thank god, it isn’t. lol

<3

Off the top of my head, the only sxe VW owners that I know are walker and myself. Heh… but shit… hardly anyone’s sxe anymore… or is too young for it to even matter…

wouldn’t call myself sxe, more like alcoholic. been dry almost 5 years, sold all my VW’s (which helped a LOT) but end up working on the damn things all the time still if that counts.

I love my VW, it’s a mk4 tdi (don’t mind that I’m selling it and buying a new Subaru), i get about 45 mpg and haven’t had a problem with it, if it was modded i’d probably like it even more… it’s a 2003 with 112k miles and still worth about 40% of it’s MSRP, which is pretty decent if you ask me.
So all you haters can FUCK OFF

TDI’s don’t count lol, Tyler you’re car is a solid DD, the only VW I’d ever consider.

“oh hai guiz, I thought it would make me internet cool to bump this thread… but now I can haz backpedalz”

Yep. No more VWs for me.

i’d rock a new CC too. or a touraeg

Oh, TDi’s don’t count? I <3 my Mk6 tdi golf, mainly due to the fact that I don’t have to pay for it. But seriously, I like this car. I liked the mk4 too, for the most part. However, I have been looking into the BMW 335d’s, mainly due to the the fact that I’m from EAST AURORA, and i would look better rolling into the EACC with this rather than a VW…

VWs are for faggets…

Whatever. I don’t discriminate against homosexuals.

335D’s are auto only = fail.