Modded-Volkswagen Kids Suck

[quote=“BikerFry,post:160,topic:30874"”]

Fuck you! VW’s > All! I would stay and argue but I’m leaving work in 15 minutes to head to the autohaus to get a new A/C pressure sensor and wiper linkage assembly. Yes really. My wipers failed. :ham:

[/quote]

my wipers haven’t worked properly in over a year. i don’t even own a vw either.

My linkage seized. It’s a common problem with my car. Thankfully a whole new 4 bar assembly is only like $80. I was expecting worse.

yeah fucking faggots… vw? what were they thinking

[quote=“Dex,post:157,topic:30874"”]

?

[/quote]

nazi cars

Bump, VWs and their owners still suck.

Just a friendly reminder <3

FGGTS.

I approve. It’s funny how if you see a modded VW it’s almost always going to be driven by a preppy white kid trying really hard.

I have stretched tires.

^^ Serious.

Or a fixed gear bicycle riding fggt that is “hard X core” straight edge and needs to fit into the hippy fggt culture that is the VW community.

With that being said, a nicely lowered VW with an unobnoxious exhaust is acceptable as long as the said driver isn’t a hippy fixed gear fggt.

Can you stretech tires on a fixed gear?

They probably can, and probably do.

i miss my old VW bc, well, it was sweet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/gti.jpg

the vw owners that suck are mainly mk4 people. usually ones that have the 1.8THEHANDOFGOD motor that can nevAr loose

a reliable VW - http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2809356

^I completely agree with that statement, Jam.

Anything past MK3 IMO is a huge piece of garbage. And FWD 1.8t owners that mod their cars, die in a mother fucking fire.

Eh I liked my MKIV. Really pleasant to drive and soooo comfortable. If the stupid Mexican car hadn’t had so many freaking problems I’d probably still be driving it.

Solid bump. Damn VW kids.

i say go fuck yourself.

being straight edge has nothing to do with having a fixed gear bike or driving a fucking vw…not to mention that you are contradicting yourself by saying that the vw community is a hippy-straight edge culture.

dont fucking pretend to know what your talking about.

i could care less about how much you hate vw kids, as a matter of fact i expect to see you post in any thread that has to do with vws or even contain the letters vw because you bought a mk4 that was modded all siqqqqqq and you wonder why it was a piece of shit.

i dont give a flying fuck what you do with your life so go get wasted while you take a bump after you toke a huge bowl!!! siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

but dont try and shit talk the fact that im straight edge…

:eek3:

Walker has a nice shower and lots of lotion. Jus sayin.

lol struck a nerve?

:io:

i had no idea walker didnt drink, learn something new every day

that being said i dont think id want to get punched in the face by him :o